PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Other NFL games week 7 discussion

Helluva drive by the Giants here after the goalie stand.

Philly really sucks...what happened? Wentz is a stiff

Does that ball bounce on the ground?

Graham with a strip sack to seal the game, where have I seen that before?

Has no one told these defences how lame they look in the group photo after a turnover?

Total ****ing bush league by the two Giants ST'ers, first with leading with the helmet and then the 2nd guy tackling Desean Jackson when he's already down, potentially tearing up his knee. Disgusting and unnecessary.

I'm so disappointed about the Dak injury and the Giants giving last night's game away, because I was looking forward to the Eagles' fire sale. Now they might actually be the favorites for that division.

Brees is f**ked against the Panthers

I'm so disappointed about the Dak injury and the Giants giving last night's game away, because I was looking forward to the Eagles' fire sale. Now they might actually be the favorites for that division.
When has being the favorites of winning your division ever meant nothing? It's the NFC east. It's possible that the winner of the division could have a losing record, which shows how sad it is.

The reality is the Eagles for the last couple of years have less of a ****e show 3 ring circus going on as to compared to the Giants, Cowboys and Redskins (or whatever they're calling themselves now).

Today, the 5 - 0 Steelers meet the 5 - 0 Titans.

Only 5 times in NFL history have 5 - 0 teams faced each other and the winner of the game has gone to the Super Bowl every time.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back