PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - What happened to JetsInsider??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogamedogz

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I just went over there to revel in the misery of them realizing that their nightmare is not only almost over... but just starting, again.

Much to my dismay, the forum was all but abandoned. Did they all finally just give up? Cant say I'd blame them after yesterday.

The site was sold to Scout, or one of those places. Most of them hated the new set up and admins and shuffled over to GangGreen. Now it's one collection of delusional, off season champion, sad sack fans over at GG

The site was sold to Scout, or one of those places. Most of them hated the new set up and admins and shuffled over to GangGreen. Now it's one collection of delusional, off season champion, sad sack fans.

Almost correct.

Yup, JIer sold out to Scout and the place blows. Everyone left.

But most didn't go to GangGreen. JetNation instead.
New York Jets Message Board - JetNation.com

I loved JI. Sure I'd get **** on by every 3rd poster, but internet posting isn't about ADVANCING MY FOOTBALL AGENDA for me it's about paling around.

Jets forums?

563e1d4992912.jpg

I'll never forget the buttfumble game. Jetsinsider overloaded and you couldn't connect to them! :D
LOL, I know, because I tried. It was like that here the day Brady's knee got wrecked.

What a crummy looking site. Appropriate.

"Crummy looking site", really? I mean I understand if it's just a Jet hate type of thing, but if it was Patriot themed, you still wouldn't like it?

Being a software/web developer myself, I appreciate the simplicity and cleanliness of it. I'm not much for pretty design stuff.

To each their own I suppose.

Maybe he's hoping to be a Pats fan in his next life.
He should start today. We can take the intelligent ones (only a handful is my guess) and use the rest for liquid nourishment for future Patriot fans that are babies now.

Maybe he's hoping to be a Pats fan in his next life.

I have often wondered if life would be more enjoyable if I was simple-minded. Suppose there could be worse things. :p (Like being a Red Sox fan too.)

Last edited:
He should start today. We can take the intelligent ones (only a handful is my guess) and use the rest for liquid nourishment for future Patriot fans that are babies now.

Are you hinting at using the remaining Rats fans as "Soylent GangGreen"?

Doesn't sound very nutritious.
Not exactly brain food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back