PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OT: Week 1 Other Games

Toney single handed cost the Chiefs about 10 points

Gee, Tony drops another one

Dumb part is I don’t think the push affected the play, the receiver wasn’t close to catching it. It was a good call though.
It didn't affect the play at all, but it was a pretty clear penalty. Guy panicked when he was beat. Although a better throw by Mahomes would have been an easy TD.

How are there people who have watched football for years complaining about the missed holding? They hold every play. Zebras call it depending on how egregious it is on the field. Our guys do it, too.

That fat pile of **** Donovan Smith should have been called for tripping.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Not sure why Detroit isn’t running the ball at all

How are there people who have watched football for years complaining about the missed holding? They hold every play. Zebras call it depending on how egregious it is on the field. Our guys do it, too.
I only complain about the obvious egregious ones.

Pathetic play calling

Lights are too bright for the coaches. Your entire offense is built on the play action and you abandon the run?
Not to mention the fact they needed to burn clock and give their defense a break. Time of possession was all of 0:49 on that drive.

If you only had a running back that might be able to get you a couple of yards....

I only complain about the obvious egregious ones.
I wasn’t specifically talking about you. Some other bozo on the previous page pretending like there must be some sort of unknown reason why linemens’ fingers bend like question marks when their careers are over. DaBruinz complains about that a lot, too.

This looks like the matty p offense. 3rd and 2 is insurmountable

Detroit is dumb AF.
KC has no Chris Jones ram it down their throats wtf

Down by contact. But then again, Reid living dangerously with his patented idiot punt returners.

Here comes the dagger

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back