PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Twig loves Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont hold any ill will towards Branch.

You have to fight for every dollar unless youre a QB in the NFL. Teams wont think twice about cutting you if youre injured.

He has a special needs child, Deiondre, who was 5 at the time and wasn’t expected to live past 6 months but the Branches poured everything into his care. The child is doing well today but lives in a nursing home. He did what he had to do for his family. It wasn’t like a Logan Mankins situation. He was still on his first rookie contract. He asked the Pats, if they wouldn’t renegotiate his contract to send him to a city with excellent child healthcare services and they honored his request by trading him to Seattle.

Only good wishes for Deion and his family.

Last edited:
To be clear, I presume the messing up he was referring to is the theft incident before he was drafted.

He has a special needs child, Deiondre, who was 5 at the time and wasn’t expected to live past 6 months but the Branches poured everything into his care. The child is doing well today but lives in a nursing home. He did what he had to do for his family. It wasn’t like a Logan Mankins situation. He was still on his first rookie contract. He asked the Pats, if they wouldn’t renegotiate his contract to send him to a city with excellent child healthcare services and they honored his request by trading him to Seattle.

Only good wishes for Deion and his family.

I didn't even know that. My usual example of such a situation is Charlie Weis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back