PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The team stats for Jets/Ravens: revealing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The team stats for Jets/Ravens: revealing!!

People should also remember that it's Marty Shottenheimer's son who is in charge of the offense. Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

True dat. I have a few concerns about the speed of their D-line, but overall, I am actually looking forward to next weekend. That JETS team has some serious communication and ego problems. A few more losses and they'll be in a full meltdown mode. :D

for pure joy, pelase head over to jetsinsider - absolute christmas morning stuff for Pats fans.

THey are actually pining for Mangini! Priceless....

I'd never been to JI before... had to go see this. Wow.

for pure joy, pelase head over to jetsinsider - absolute christmas morning stuff for Pats fans.

YEEEEEEEEEEEASSS! That's awesome.

No f'ing snacks for the Jets after this loss!

I didn't watch the whole game, but got the impression that Tomlinson was the most impressive offensive player for the Jets albeit, he wasn't THAT impressive.

Facts:

1. Mark Sanchez is not (yet) a top tier quarterback.

2. Santonio Holmes isn't coming back for another three weeks.

3. Kris Jenkin's injury (along with Calvin Pace) hurts this team, whose depth is more deserving of being called its shallow.

4. Cromartie is overrated; Kyle Wilson has some rookie lessons to learn.

Did anyone else catch sometime during the 4th quarter, Sanchez was trying to do a PAP, and it looked like the RB was almost 2 or 3 yards past Sanchez when he actually did the fake

Yeah, I saw that. I did a double take, because I wasn't sure I saw what I thought I saw. But your post will let me rest easy tonight, knowing it wasn't just me!

I didn't expect that so soon!!! But imagine if they lose 3 or 4 game in a row!

RIOTTTTT!!!!

I'd never been to JI before... had to go see this. Wow.

I am waiting for SG3 and hitman to make an appearance. Probably by Wednesday or so.. I know every message board has its...personalities, but these two are special.

Short bus, helmets and don't lick the windshield please special.....

I can't decide which post I like the best:

that was a fun game now lets go eat a god damn snack

It is. Rex had it moved to The Food Network.

They are both F'n hillarious!

Shotenheimer's son can't coordinate his way out of a paper bag and Rex is too busy fishing cheeseburgers out of paperbags to notice.

Once he gets done railing about his hard-knock childhood and his fearless attitude of all oponents, he might consider taking time to motivate his team. Unfortunately for him, that will not make Sanchez or his defensive backfield good players, make is running game comparable to last year's, or fix his team's coach-emulating lack of discipline.

I can't decide which post I like the best:

They are both F'n hillarious!

Shotenheimer's son can't coordinate his way out of a paper bag and Rex is too busy fishing cheeseburgers out of paperbags to notice.

Once he gets done railing about his hard-knock childhood and his fearless attitude of all oponents, he might consider taking time to motivate his team. Unfortunately for him, that will not make Sanchez or his defensive backfield good players, make is running game comparable to last year's, or fix his team's coach-emulating lack of discipline.

They are motivated. Unfortunately, they are motivated just to hit people. Not study film, work on fundamentals or, you know, prepare for opponents.

Last edited:
The Ravens didn't look that hot either. Their one touchdown drive was saved by 2 penalties by the Jets D. Take either one of those away and who knows....Seriously, both teams have issues....

It is. Rex had it moved to The Food Network.

hahaha yeh , right after that guy that eats all kinds of sh*t all over the world

The Ravens didn't look that hot either. Their one touchdown drive was saved by 2 penalties by the Jets D. Take either one of those away and who knows....Seriously, both teams have issues....

Indeed. The Ravens had some initial issues moving the ball for the 1st quarter. The JETS D kept playing in the Ravens backfield. However, once Baltimore corrected a few things, Flaco had more time, and he and the receivers went to town.

Like you point out, however, several of those 3rd down conversions came courtesy of JETS penalties. The JETS, despite speed and hard hitting, were terrible last night, and I firmly believe it's not going to be an easy fix.

The most revealing thing last night was that Ray Lewis is still the best MLB and one of greatest leaders in sports today. That dude is an animal.

The most revealing thing last night was that Ray Lewis is still the best MLB and one of greatest leaders in sports today. That dude is an animal.

Jabba helped that by running his mouth! I am sure is Lewis could, he would have tackled him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft