PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Jets vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone can start a prediction thread for the Colts game with regards to the PI calls?

I told someone last week that the league wants a Favre/Manning SB so they can freely have a threesome fellatio fest for two weeks.

So, someone explain to me: SD effectievly shut down the run for most of the first half. What happened?

Can you trust a Norv Tuner team? Um...NO!

People have been kissing the asses of the Chargers for the last couple of months but they have been playing garbage teams. I mean come on, KC x 2, Oakland x 2, Denver x 2.

u keep it close and commit to the run, the other team gets tired.

People have been kissing the asses of the Chargers for the last couple of months but they have been playing garbage teams. I mean come on, KC x 2, Oakland x 2, Denver x 2.

This is the Colts year.

Intercepted!

There's the dirty sanchez we all love

Thank you! See what a pass rush can do? That's the number one thing on my off-season Pats wish list.

That's what I'm talking about. Now put up another 7.

dumb penalty. didn't need to do that

Got a feeling Sanchez won't have that **** eating grin during this week's press conference

Tomlinson is FINISHED. Just leave the **** on the bench.

This is the Colts year.

Who the hell did Indy beat besides the Patriots and Ravens?

San Diego also beat the Giants, Eagles, Cowboys and Bengals.

Got a feeling Sanchez won't have that **** eating grin during this week's press conference

Sanchez, **** eating grin. There's a joke in there somewhere :D

WOW! What great awareness by Revis to scoop up that ball.

Jets are so friggin lucky

Thank you! See what a pass rush can do? That's the number one thing on my off-season Pats wish list.

Its been our wishlist for years. And as passrushers in FA and the draft go to other teams, we talk ourselves into thinking four year undrafted special teamers can be the answer

See!!! Luck is as important as skill. Dang it!

Are the jest the GD luckiest team in the NFL or what? I just rewatched the whole thing frame by frame. It came inches from the ground.

Last edited:
if the jets had some remote semblance of a passing game, they'd be one scary team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back