PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Teams eligible for HBO's Hard Knocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come we aren't eligible?

I know nothing about this show and have never watched it.
We don't want to be eligible. BB doesn't want to be eligible. It's a gigantic distraction for teams and serves no useful purpose. That's why the Bills should be featured this year.

The "Hard Knocks" episode I want to see is the one where grinning Jackassdell comes waltzing out of his favorite Park Avenue elitist bistro and gets set upon by a dozen burly thugs with billy clubs...after a good old fashioned skull bashing, the thugs whip out a bag of dog shyt and stuff it down his throat and leave a sign on him reading...

Dog-Owners-Pet-Sign-K-2693.gif

I'd setting for somebody pie-ing him with whip cream that has the Flying Elvis logo done up in food coloring that cannot be removed from fabric ruining his suit. Talk about Youtube viral.

We don't want to be eligible. BB doesn't want to be eligible. It's a gigantic distraction for teams and serves no useful purpose. That's why the Bills should be featured this year.

The only possible positive out of it could be an increased fan base for the featured team. .. so teams like Jacksonville and Buffalo would be good candidates in that regard, but I'd be curious to see some stats/metrics that prove a team increased their fan base by being on the show

The only possible positive out of it could be an increased fan base for the featured team. .. so teams like Jacksonville and Buffalo would be good candidates in that regard, but I'd be curious to see some stats/metrics that prove a team increased their fan base by being on the show
I doubt the show has that kind of impact. Plus, not everyone subscribes to HBO.

Raiders due to them being close to winning that Div IMO

I'd hope it's the Jags for a variety of reasons:

1. I live here.

2. Young team, rebuilding.

3. Bortles seems like an entertaining guy (said he'd be "working construction, piping cigs" if he didn't play in the NFL).

4. Gus Bradley seems like a cool guy too.

I thought I read the Jags are the leading candidate to be filmed by British tele as a build up to the Jags eventual move to London. I think the name of the show is a loose British translation of "Hard Knocks" ……."Patriots *****es"…….or "Dentally Challenged" …………I may be mistaken

Last edited:
Buffalo Bills

Jacksonville Jaguars

San Diego Chargers

Oakland Raiders

Chicago Bears

New Orleans Saints

LA Rams

Who do you want?

It's going to be the LA Rams. Goodell has gotta make sure his LA team gets a ton of exposure. It's all about greed for the league. I'd rather watch the Saints, though. At least I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes