Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
nice to see matt ryan win a hard fought one over the saints

Re: saints stunned at home

Awesome....Atlanta deserved that game....!!!!!!!! CONGRATS MATTY RYAN!!!!

Congratulations to Matty Ryan and the Falcons!

It WAS awesome, though I, too, love the Saints: I picked the Falconians to win the NFC, this year, so I am PUMPED about that!! :D

Suprised Hartley is struggling so much this year. He had an amazing postseason.

that leaves Pit as the best undefeated team left

Suprised Hartley is struggling so much this year. He had an amazing postseason.

I absolutely love the Saints, but I put them as "borderline playoff" this year, because not only do I think that they'll face that psychological Post Super Bowl malaise...But I think the Defense that Williams installed, last year, that surprised so many, will have a LOT of problems, this year, reminiscent of the Rams, in 2000.

C'mon guys I was rooting for the falcons too but this thread is just rubbing it in Pherins face.

Sometimes it takes a loss to realize how strong some teams really are.

Through many close games, the Saints have shown that they are winners, all of last season and until today. Don't count them out because they are 2-1...

C'mon guys I was rooting for the falcons too but this thread is just rubbing it in Pherins face.

Disagree Dude....Matt Ryan is a BC legend......there are those of us that want to see the guy succeed...as long as it is not at the hands or fate of our Patriots!!!!

Through many close games, the Saints have shown that they are winners, all of last season and until today.

Don't count them out because they are 2-1...

Strong points, strong points...

Through many close games, the Saints have shown that they are winners, all of last season and until today. Don't count them out because they are 2-1...

Saints are a good team....but they are overrated this year. I also think that the Pats teams of 2003,2004 and 2007 would have dismantled them as well......one man's opinion....

Saints are a good team....but they are overrated this year. I also think that the Pats teams of 2003,2004 and 2007 would have dismantled them as well......one man's opinion....

Eh, thats a bit strong. I agree that overall these Pats teams, esp. 04 and 07 were stronger than the 10 Saints, but as one of these teams learned the hard way, any given day is the NFL status quo.

They live off of turnovers, when they don't get them their defense is mediocre (albeit worlds better than ours right now.) That said, they still should have won today if not for Hartley missing a chipshot.

Can't be that stunning, the Falcons are legit.

Sirius NFL radio this AM the guys had a Saints W as a 'lock'. Even great teams, which I think the Saints could be, lose football games. Really, they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes