PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Saints running game suffers another blow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to say wow the Saints are done, then I remembered, oh yeah, they have Reggie Bush. WTF, suck it up Bush and earn your keep and all the hype for once.

This..

We have believed in Reggie, Reggie Bush is superior in every way over deuce mcallister . The difference is mind set. You put Deuces mind in Bushes body, speed and talent, amazing. Problem is their 2 different people. We will see. But theres really no option at this point.

We are out of options and have no one left. If Bush cant do it, we cant beat the Patriots in a fair game, or even take the falcons. He needs to step up or we are done. Brees cant do it all.

we have 5 RB's on IR now.

Last edited:
I understand that featured backs are going the way of the dinosaur in today's NFL but that is because the wear and tear over the years adds up too quickly. But surely someone with the "skills" that Bush has should be able to suck it up for a single postseason. It's only 3 games.

Good luck Saints, you guys don't deserve the crap luck you've had the past week.

Losing both Ivory and Thomas will hurt the running game, but the Saints have a great quarterback, a solid offensive line, and a smart coaching staff. I think they will be fine in a wide-open NFC. Also, there defense seems to be stingier this season, albeit less opportunistic as far as takeaways go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes