PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Roger’s wife pulls a second hand Kevin Durant on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 million dollar fine and loss of 6 months posting privileges...(per order of Joe Kerr's Article 99)

For the record, Goodell is the one who brought his family into this.
Probably not a particularly good idea.
Family is off limits...until it's not.

Nothing but a mere smokescreen. Joker IS Goodell. A PatsFans.com Trojan horse. Don't fall for his act.
Joker might look like he ate Goodell but he's no Trojan horse. I know Joker. He and I have oft-fantasized scheming ways to expose that ginger criminal for what he truly is deep down: a sniveling pantywaist with soiled underwear.

For the record, Goodell is the one who brought his family into this.
Probably not a particularly good idea.
Family is off limits...until it's not.
Family is never off limits if you don't like the person you're roasting. His wife is a ####.

wrong....THIS preceded being named assistant to Hunt. There is a serious question that Goodell's intership with the Jets CAME FIRST and Goodell had it changed in his official bio in 2009 after being OUTED as a liar.

"After college, Roger Goodell wrote letters to every National Football League team in search of a job. He finally landed an internship with the league's front office the following spring, and after a season as an intern with the New York Jets, he returned to the front office for good in 1984."

Roger Goodell

as you can plainly see, he wrote to every TEAM, yet the first job he gets in 1983 is the front office, THEN the Jets? No...he got his first internship with the Jets then, after Hess lobbied hard, he got a job with the league. When this was exposed in 2009 HE had history changed on his offical bio pages to reflect "first interned with the league THEN the Jets". This makes ZERO sense on its face...you don't get a job with the league when you are trying to get a job with ANY team!!!@ Jeezus krist, his lying is so transparent it's ridiculous yet the average NFL fan BELIEVES the tripe vomited out as FACT by this corrupt NFL hook line and sinker.

Interesting. As far as I knew, his first paid league job was in Hunt's AFC office in '87.

Interesting. As far as I knew, his first paid league job was in Hunt's AFC office in '87.

I investigated Goodell thoroughly back in 2007 and 2008. I built an entire file on him right here at Patsfans. I showed his pattern of lying going back to high school. I caught him lying in public on ESPN about being a lawyer. I sent questionnaires to over 60 former high school classmates asking if they remembered Goodell's NFL team affiliation. I got back 18 replies and one especially angry one, all describing him as a big Jet fan. He claims in recorded interviews and on his personal bio page that he was a Redskin fan. He claims he's a magna cum laude graduate of Washington & Jefferson Coolege in Pennsylvania. That's news to the student records department there, where he is listed as a C cumulative graduate in "business", obviously a generic sheepskin for the little Lord Fauntleroy rich kid of Charles Goodell, U.S. Senator.
There was a ton of other extremely incriminating information I was able to dredge up including his claim he interned for the NFL post graduation when the NFL rules then and still today state you MUST be an undergraduate.

Roger Goodell is not only a liar...he's a pathological liar. Today, everything you read and THINK is true about him is most likely NOT.

I investigated Goodell thoroughly back in 2007 and 2008. I built an entire file on him right here at Patsfans. I showed his pattern of lying going back to high school. I caught him lying in public on ESPN about being a lawyer. I sent questionnaires to over 60 former high school classmates asking if they remembered Goodell's NFL team affiliation. I got back 18 replies and one especially angry one, all describing him as a big Jet fan. He claims in recorded interviews and on his personal bio page that he was a Redskin fan. He claims he's a magna cum laude graduate of Washington & Jefferson Coolege in Pennsylvania. That's news to the student records department there, where he is listed as a C cumulative graduate in "business", obviously a generic sheepskin for the little Lord Fauntleroy rich kid of Charles Goodell, U.S. Senator.
There was a ton of other extremely incriminating information I was able to dredge up including his claim he interned for the NFL post graduation when the NFL rules then and still today state you MUST be an undergraduate.

Roger Goodell is not only a liar...he's a pathological liar. Today, everything you read and THINK is true about him is most likely NOT.

Excellent work! You are obviously a relentless and thorough investigator.

Say, you wouldn't happen to be for hire in that regard, would you?

You forgot his connection to Harvey Weinstein.

There has to be something...

I often find myself looking for that interview where he pretends he's a lawyer, but can never find it. It's like it's been scrubbed from the internet. But I remember it, likely from one of your posts. Fans of football owe you a debt of gratitude for your hard work exposing this fraud.

She probably has a lot of time on her hands

Only question now is, how many games does she get suspended for this bafoonery?

She? You mean HE!

It's more probable than not that Roger Goodell was at least generally aware of the activities of his wife. And there's far more evidence about this than anything in Defamegate.

Should be a minimum 4-game suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back