PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ravens @ Colts game discussion (AFC Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i foresee a TD in this drive. balt off has been given enough chances and they havent done anything...they will pay now

never understood how dungy kept the same coach and ST staff which always sucked. they gave a opening kickoff return in the SB to hester the only bears threat!

Tony can be overly loyal, which aside from the conservative defense, was my biggest gripe of his.

what a catch...

Balt is digging their grave. Indy is out of sync right now, and Balt is not taking advantage. It will only be a matter of time(3rd quarter) before Indy will be on fire and clicking on all cylinders

I'm at work still. Has there been a timely pass interference called against the Ravens yet?

What a Snatch!

says Dierdorf.

Ravens not anywhere near as fired up for this one as they were last week.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again Reggie Wayne has the best hands in the NFL.

i foresee a TD in this drive. balt off has been given enough chances and they havent done anything...they will pay now

Back to back 3 and outs against Peyton Manning is a death sentence.

What in the world? Dallas Clark was allowed to crawl 4 yards for the first down after he was tackled??!!!!!

Ive said it before and Ill say it again Reggie Wayne has the best hands in the NFL.

Also runs the best routes. Look, I love Larry Fitzgerald nd Vincent Jackson, especially if I have a mediocre QB, but if I had to choose one guy for one game to play with Brady, it would be Wayne.

Don't agree with running the ball on 3rd and 2... Ravens are very good in short running game, Colts running game isn't very good period.

O'brien moment for Indy on that 3rd down

How many times have we seen the Colts take a crap on third and short????? :) ;)

Also runs the best routes. Look, I love Larry Fitzgerald nd Vincent Jackson, especially if I have a mediocre QB, but if I had to choose one guy for one game to play with Brady, it would be Wayne.

Great guy too. Isn't a flashy bastard like 'some' people.

Caldwell will probably go for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back