PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Ravens @ Colts game discussion (AFC Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts secondary sucks.

And with that, Flacco already has more yards and as many completions as last week. :)

but cant throw on them in the redzone . thats their MO. they play very good RZ defense.

Gosh I wish our OL was as good as Indy's---look at the pocket spacing Manning gets. The media thinks our OL is so great as evidence shows Brady's low sack total--but it seems like the pocket spacing Brady throws with is so narrow. Our OL gives Brady time, but there's no space and vision to survey the field properly

manning making it look it easy. the missed TD for the ravens will cost them..

Love how the Ravens catch ever single deflection, only against us

Maybe our OL could give Brady more time and better passing lanes if they were allowed to hold like the Colts OL.

Ah yes, the 2 yard play that results in being five yards short of the first down.

Gosh I wish our OL was as good as Indy's---look at the pocket spacing Manning gets. The media thinks our OL is so great as evidence shows Brady's low sack total--but it seems like the pocket spacing Brady throws with is so narrow. Our OL gives Brady time, but there's no space and vision to survey the field properly

well..yes but last week there wre times when brady had time and no one was open. manning throws i very very quickly and their WR run perfect routes and catch the ball.. sam aiken wont start on the colts as a WR or any team for that matter.

No flag on the Ravens for illegal tackle? You gotta be kidding me. So far no pass interference calls. Am I dreaming?

Last edited:
No flag on the Ravens for illegal tackle? You gotta be kidding me. So far no pass interference calls. Am I dreaming?

If the Ravens are still in the game or ahead in the 2nd half they'll come

TOO EARLY, wait till 3rd quarter

+1. Trust me, those calls are coming. But the refs will only tip their hand if the game stays close.

Maybe our OL could give Brady more time and better passing lanes if they were allowed to hold like the Colts OL.

come on...its not all about holds and illegal play. hard to compare clark and watson and wayne and aiken and all these guys. our OL sucked for sure but give manning credit. he is throwing in tight windows pretty well not to mention manning is runnning thesame offense for 10 + yrs now and brady is playing with new OC every other yr.

Last edited:
Manning is throwing the ball....

To 5 or 6 different guys. The Ravens defense can't cover them all. It reminds me of what Brady used to do back in the day.

Welker is hurt, lets trade Moss and get back to the way things used to be. Covering 2 guys (Welker and Moss) is just to easy a task to give a team like the Ravens.

I like Moss but he is hurting the team because Brady is forcing the ball to him instead of looking for the open man.

Of course the open man is not open anymore. Not much talent on the offensive side of the team. Between draft choices and free agency we need to bring in 8 - 10 guys and keep the best 4 or 5.

Sorry if you don't like it but it is what it is.

Re: Manning is throwing the ball....

In b4 the ass kicking your gonna get;)

I agree with the spread the ball part.

why the ravens are throwing on 3rd and 2 ? did that against the pats too to give us some chances.
also the colts d isnt letting the ravens oline dominate the line of scrimmage.

Man, the Colts Special Teams is terrible.

I wish our DBs could swarm the ball like the Colts. They give you some cushion, but they are so good at preventing YAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes