PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Peyton Sexual Harrasment Court Documents Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forehead Omaha kissing Papa John at the Super Bowl is about as crass as it gets, topped only by his plugging Budweiser multiple times during immediate post-game interviews. (Manning reportedly owns two Budweiser distributorships.)
That part actually didn't bother me. They are colleagues, they are business partners, and there is no reason they shouldn't be friendly with each other. I see that as no different than Marky Mark being on the field to congratulate Brady.

The Budweiser comments, however, were crass, unprofessional, and a violation of NFL rules regarding athletes endorsing alcohol.

of course breer blames it on the social media fanbase

of course this is how the spin will start

"Not sure there's much...new in there?" - That 74 page court document* has never been available to the general public before. How anyone can think that's not "new" is baffling.

*To be fair, this was Naughright's side of the case. It would be interesting to see the brief from Manning's side. And all of his texts and emails ;)

"Not sure there's much...new in there?" - That 74 page court document* has never been available to the general public before. How anyone can think that's not "new" is baffling.

*To be fair, this was Naughright's side of the case. It would be interesting to see the brief from Manning's side. And all of his texts and emails ;)

You mean the **** he didn't have sealed?

Oh, how I hope he takes it on the chin. **** him

I've actually seen a Broncos fan say that because it's from a tabloid it's false!
Unfortunately, I have to live in Denver. I've had (surprisingly civil) conversations with Broncos fans and they go to any length to defend him.

I've heard, "there's gotta be more to the story," "she probably deserved it," and, from a man with 2 daughters (not joking around), "I wouldn't mind if my daughters were sexually assaulted, as long as it's in college."

I'm. Completely. F***ing. Serious.

Well it's about ****ing time that the forehead gets what is coming to him. Have no idea WHO was able to get this through the incredible steel trap that is the Manning Family......and get it to the forefront of national news. But whoever did this....IS AWESOME! This phony throw their teammates under the bus, steroid popping pile of dog SH"T needs to get the same media treatment that Brady got for a much worse crime! Feel really bad for this poor lady who has gone her whole life living with this horrible ordeal.....and no one believed or listened to her. Now let's get some REAL COVERAGE of this HGH scandal!!! If this were Brady with THIS MUCH FCKING evidence on him .....they would have a "Brady HGH scandal" banner scrolling across BSPN and there would be tv trucks outside their condo constantly and Ted ****y Wells would be talking about the impending investigation! The NFL and the Mannings have been a farce.....time for Gkmer to get what is coming to him and time for GODELL to go!!!!!!!

QUOTE="TommyBrady12, post: 4560891, member: 14566"]Release of 13-year-old court document dusts off Peyton Manning incident at Tennessee

Shaun King goes completely off on Manning.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...eaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395

I've always disliked this guy.[/QUOTE]

Then you might want to move out of that god forsaken hellhole Brotha....

Unfortunately, I have to live in Denver. I've had (surprisingly civil) conversations with Broncos fans and they go to any length to defend him.

I've heard, "there's gotta be more to the story," "she probably deserved it," and, from a man with 2 daughters (not joking around), "I wouldn't mind if my daughters were sexually assaulted, as long as it's in college."

I'm. Completely. F***ing. Serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand