PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Giants Super Bowl Rings [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: The thread you're gonna love to hate

I guess you didn't realize it, but they have three also.

Sure, I know that.

Bill has two of them for a grand total of 5 Super Bowl rings.

The other side should read, "Mediocre At Home." And why do they put three Lombardis on there? The first two were won when most of the current roster was in diapers.

Super Bowl rings ALWAYS have the current NO. of Super Bowls won somewhere on the ring.

Like ours or Pitt's for a few years ago.

"Eleven straight on the road" ? That's kinda lame.....And i guess the only reason they won was because of Eli, it had nothing to do with the Giants front four or anything...:rolleyes:

huh? eli manning's name isnt on everyone's ring, the ring they showed just happened to be his ring.

Super Bowl rings ALWAYS have the current NO. of Super Bowls won somewhere on the ring.

Like ours or Pitt's for a few years ago.

Didn't know that. I thought ours had two and three because they occurred so closely together. I wonder if the Patriots will have to start a new tradition and do bracelets instead of rings before BB's career is over. :rocker:

I could be wrong but it looks like that ring is just a sample of what it's going to look like. That particular one is what Eli's will resemble - that's why it's got his name on it and number at the bottom. Tyree's will have "Tyree" inscribed at the top and his number at the bottom, etc. I don't think the giants would be so stupid as to put "Manning" on every ring.

Didn't know that. I thought ours had two and three because they occurred so closely together. I wonder if the Patriots will have to start a new tradition and do bracelets instead of rings before BB's career is over. :rocker:

Might have to, he's got five - so we get five more :rocker: and he'll have one for every finger.

I'm amazed that there are so many gluttons for punishment out here. I live in NYC and simply ignored the ring articles in the papers and flipped the channel if it came up on local news. But, people seem to want to wallow in their misery... I came out here, to my refuge, only to have it thrown in my face.

11 consecutive Road Wins is a big deal, especially the last one...

The Giants are a great franchise and they do have three trophies...

They did beat the patriots in Phoenix. It was the Super Bowl. They earned the ring.

The ring design is nice and the ownership spent real money by having it executed at Tiffany's. The rings might be a bit "big," but, hey, it was a big win.

Time to move on. Congratulations to the Giants, their owners and their fans. Now, let's see you get two in a row :)

Last edited:
I could be wrong but it looks like that ring is just a sample of what it's going to look like. That particular one is what Eli's will resemble - that's why it's got his name on it and number at the bottom. Tyree's will have "Tyree" inscribed at the top and his number at the bottom, etc. I don't think the giants would be so stupid as to put "Manning" on every ring.

Just out of Curiosity - Anyone know what Player/Coach has the most SB wins??

Pittsburgh has all 5 SBs on their latest rings. It's looks pretty cool actually. The NFL actually has rules on what has to be on the ring (players name, Super Bowl score, and a couple other things that I can't recall).

superbowl_xl_ring.jpg

Just out of Curiosity - Anyone know what Player/Coach has the most SB wins??

From Wikipedia...
Seven: Neal Dahlen [1]: five with the 49ers (Staff and Player Personnel) and two with the Denver Broncos (General Manager).
Six: Conditioning coach Mike Woicik: three with the Dallas Cowboys and three with the New England Patriots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_ring

Last edited:
I dont hate the J'ints.They won that game because they were the better team that day,let them have their time in the sun....we'ell get'em next year....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back