PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Pacman Jones asks for T.O.'s cleats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Unbelievable. This kid's already a HUGE turd, and now he does this? I wonder how Givens and other Titan team leaders feel about that? I wonder what would happen in N.E. if Rodney caugh Hobbs doing that? LOL! Talk about a beat-down.

Pure, unadulterated IDIOT, thy name is Pacman.

I'm confused. Why does he want TO's cleats?

As a memento from playing against him - b/c he admires him. AMAZING.

patsox23 said:
As a memento from playing against him - b/c he admires him. AMAZING.

I don't even get your point. Players in the NFL trade jerseys from time to time, what's wrong with a player treating another player he admires with respect?

Sorry if you don't like TO's antics but at 1pm on Sunday he'll be out there giving it his all. Pacman Jones is an idiot for other reasons, but this isn't one of them.

T.O is a borderline...but he's a GREAT player

Pac man is a joke

West Virginia

NFL players from West Virginia schools come from one of two places, WVU or Marshall. WVU winks at the troubled player who more-academically-respectable schools don't dare to gamble on. Marshall has a classier program with a proud history.

WVU grads: Pacman, C. Henry (drunk suspended by Bengals this week)

Marshall grads: Troy Brown, Randy Moss, Chad Pennington

After the game, he took off his shoes and gave them to Titans cornerback Adam (Pacman) Jones. Why? Jones asked for them.

"I know Pacman; he's a great guy," Owens said. "He asked for my shoes and I gave them to him. He's going to have to put some tissues in those shoes. Those are some big shoes to fill."

:) ..two idiots made for each other...thats my take

Re: West Virginia

shakadave said:
NFL players from West Virginia schools come from one of two places, WVU or Marshall. WVU winks at the troubled player who more-academically-respectable schools don't dare to gamble on. Marshall has a classier program with a proud history.

WVU grads: Pacman, C. Henry (drunk suspended by Bengals this week)

Marshall grads: Troy Brown, Randy Moss, Chad Pennington

I'll grant that you know more about the issue than me. But I don't know if I would necessarily try to get your point across by including Randy Moss in your statistic. He didn't end up at Marshall because he wasn't highly touted and certainly not because he had a better resume.

wow. I can't see a PATS defender asking the star player across the field for his cleats after they've been used to emabarrass his team....especially after one of his teamates used *his* cleats to rake a player on the face when he was on the ground with his helmet off.

How you liking your new team Givens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference