OT: Old pal Terrell Suggs brandishes gun in Starbucks drive-thru squabble

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Threatened to kill the guy, now facing felony charge What a turd -- same as when he was playing.

You can shave the horse out of his teeth, but you can’t take the ass out of the clown. Still and always a douchebag.

You guys don't understand, Poor T-fizzle, he was worried about his kids:

“I was getting coffee, I was not looking for any trouble,” Suggs said. “When the man in the other vehicle escalated the situation, I feared for my safety not knowing what his intentions were. Throughout the incident, I was the one who felt in danger, while fearing I would be followed home and for the safety of my family nearby at my residence.”

You guys don't understand, Poor T-fizzle, he was worried about his kids:

“I was getting coffee, I was not looking for any trouble,” Suggs said. “When the man in the other vehicle escalated the situation, I feared for my safety not knowing what his intentions were. Throughout the incident, I was the one who felt in danger, while fearing I would be followed home and for the safety of my family nearby at my residence.”

Yeah, Mr. "Just Going For Coffee" with a gun and short temper, who threatens to kill the unarmed "p*ssy cracker *****" after backing into his car, felt endangered. :rolleyes: Good thing a camera captured it all.

Surprised he didn’t have his bleach with him

Yeah, Mr. "Just Going For Coffee" with a gun and short temper, who threatens to kill the unarmed "p*ssy cracker *****" after backing into his car, felt endangered. :rolleyes: Good thing a camera captured it all.

No, no, no you don't understand. It was all about saving his kids. He's like a hero Dad! This is way past Father Of The Year level ****, he risked it all for his kids.

Last edited:
I am shocked that men who played a violent sport, were good at it, and after their playing days are done, they may have violent tendency issues. This is shocking to me.

deadpan bill murray GIF

I am shocked that men who played a violent sport, were good at it, and after their playing days are done, they may have violent tendency issues. This is shocking to me.

deadpan bill murray GIF

Well, I've never heard of anyone carrying a gun into a huddle.

I finally got around to reading it since it got posted here and the most shocking part to me is the other guy got into a screaming match with Suggs.

I assume he did not know he was a former NFL player? Laughable that Suggs says he felt in danger. Arizona has some sort of stand your ground law I assume?

Those Baltimore Ravens...that's one high-class franchise!
They got our guys in the 2012/13 Playoffs (and at least had the decency to win it all after beating us), but I'll take 11 Conference Championships and six Lombardi's over their two of each any day of the week...

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back