PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Peyton Manning choke thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet those bus drivers are going to need that delay. . . . :singing:

Any predictions on who Manning throws under the bus for this post season loss?

this is so good:)

COLTS:bricks:

PEYTON:bricks:

Watch out.... the sky is falling!!!!!

Re: Official Peyton Manning choke thread

Funny how Sean Payton said Brees was the MVP of the league and superbowl. Should've been, not that choke artist abnormally large forehead guy.

The idiot kicker (Stover) perhaps?

Wheres Vinatieri when you need him? oh right on the bench.

Just stop.

Peyton Manning choked away this game.

You can live in la-la land telling yourself otherwise and maybe a few Colts trolls will agree with you, go for it.

Most Colt seasons end with Manning coming up small in the clutch.
Ironically, the one that didnt was only because his defense didn't let it turn into him being needed in the clutch.

So I guess the people of Haiti will be getting the Colts SB44 Champions t-shirts? I hope ESPN reports it!

The idiot kicker (Stover) perhaps?

Wheres Vinatieri when you need him? oh right on the bench.

How is Stover an idiot? Because when Caldwell called him out onto the field, he didn't say "no thanks"?

The media annoited manning, now lets see them try to save them.. Brady will own manning in championships... Dungy deserves this loss too for the smack he said as well...

Come on, guys - let's give alot of credit to the Saints defense - they were banged up throughout the 2nd half of the year...Porter and Greer were hurt, Jenkins was a rookie and was learning the ropes, McCrary was hobbled, as was Ellis.

Like I said previously, when we played them in wk15 - they were without a bunch of guys on both sides of the ball - otherwise, I don't think we would have won the NFCE, much less made the playoffs if this team was at full strength like it was tonight.

i want to know why he stormed off the field without shaking hands? that is not very classy.

No, I'm saying that was Manning's fault (though one can assign fault to the playcaller on that play, which was either Manning or Moore). Porter was RIGHT on top of that route. Manning should have never thrown that ball.

So, in the pair's last two Super Bowls, Brady responded to going down late in the 4th by driving his team for what would have been a game-winning TD. Manning responded by throwing a pick six. Maybe it's time to shelf all of the "GOAT" talk until the two actually retire.

On top of this, did Manning actually go out and shake any hands afterward? Looked to me as if he was walking toward the locker room with his head down and I never saw him on camera again.

Apologies to anyone else with those sentiments as I skipped to the last page.
Agree with You Kontradiction. Also saw Manning walking to the locker room after the game, wonder if there will be any mention of that tomorrow. I sat on that pick all of the fourth quarter. I knew it was coming and I knew it would decide the game (true story).
I guess this changes history a tad. We also might see the retirement of Mudd and maybe the other old guy. Not counting the Colts out next year, but this is a major change for all those media outlets who were trumpeting the Colts as one of the greatest of all time.............

I cant wait to see some photoshops of manning :D:D:D

How is Stover an idiot? Because when Caldwell called him out onto the field, he didn't say "no thanks"?

Im joking lol it was a long field goal he missed anyway, not his fault.

Manning is not in the same breath as Montana , Bradshaw , Starr, or Brady...

The man is amazing in the regular season but he can't do it when it really matters. That's why he isn't as good as the players you mentioned.

Can I say.......

ahahahahahahhahahahahaha :singing:

kind of mixed feelings for me tonight

on one hand, this confirms my chargers are cursed , seeing another ex charger win a sb

on the other hand, good to see all the "peyton is the best qb ever" put to bed forever lol

man...chargers need to call the red sox hgh suppliers and end their curse, it's getting old

15p0oba.jpg

bilde

Everyone's favorite photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST