PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Florio is too god damn gossipy he doesn’t know anything. Schefter, Rapaport, Darlington, Wickersham actually know stuff, or rather gets told things and they’ll repeat it. Especially the latter two who are close to Brady for some reason.

I am starting to ask myself if the relationship between Arians and Brady is as good as they try to make it look like. I wouldn’t be surprised if Brady think Arians is a moron and Brady has to do everything himself to make the team ready to play. when you look Arians on the sideline during a game, it looks like he just watching and he is doing nothing.

The retiring conversation began just before the playoffs. Early this month Brady stated that he wanted to be a Buccaneers for many years. I wouldn’t be shock if the retirement talk is a power play to get rid of Arians.

I guarantee this is what’s going on Arians is a ****ing dumbass

Its always going to be a shame that Brady will retire a Buc.

Sounds like he's going to play one more "Last Dance" type of season!
I agree. It sounds like if his wife knows that this is it he'll play one more.

I mean there’s definitely some honesty there. Guess it remains to be seen how much of it is a leverage play to try and get the Bucs to sell out and sign everyone good they can for one last go or not.

I don’t think it’s a stretch that a part of this is that the only great offensive weapon currently under contract at all is Mike Evans. Godwin, Gronk, Fournette and Gio are all FAs. And I think OJ Howard is too for whatever the hell that’s worth.

I mean there’s definitely some honesty there. Guess it remains to be seen how much of it is a leverage play to try and get the Bucs to sell out and sign everyone good they can for one last go or not.
That seems to be part of the reason. Like they waisted a 2nd pick on Kyle Trask when they already had 2 good backup. Who knows if that 2nd round pick would have made a difference but Winfield picked the year before in the same round has been.

That seems to be part of the reason. Like they waisted a 2nd pick on Kyle Trask when they already had 2 good backup. Who knows if that 2nd round pick would have made a difference but Winfield picked the year before in the same round has been.

It was the last pick of the 2nd round. I highly doubt they missed out on any obvious immediate contributor.

Too me, he is waiting to see what the Bucs are gonna do. If he feels that the offense has the horses, he will be back. If the offense has only Evans and Gronk like at the end of the year and Brady has to carry it, he will retire.

i think the Bucs have to bring back Godwin, Gronk, fournette and probably Gio at the minimum for him to comeback. And they probably need to draft a WR3 too.

im going to look who was drafted after that wasted pick

Sounds to me like he is retiring.

Here's a question for anyone who wants to take a stab at it;
Who spends more time away from their family, the guy who works 50-60 hours a week for 50 weeks a year or an NYFL player?

It was the last pick of the 2nd round. I highly doubt they missed out on any obvious immediate contributor.
Harder to find a difference maker that's true, but they could also have traded up 10 or more spots if there was someone they really liked.

It's unbelievable that Brady is still playing at near his peak and vying for MVP.

I was hoping for the same from Gronk and he looked it at the beginning of the season until he got injured. But he has been noticeably slower since. With his 2 big catches against the Rams, peak Gronk would have taken both of them to the house for a hilight reel TD. I know I'm complaining cause he is top 5 TE, but I keep on looking for #1.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back