PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
David and White were All-Pros.
I agree completely... though I will concede they weren't playing at a high level all season long, but I think it was because of the scheme. Once Bowles switched it up, that whole defense took flight!

And Brady is so good at throwing the ball low with the nose of the ball down near the goal line to prevent the int.
THIS!!!! That TD throw to AB was perfectly placed. Not many receivers could go down and make that catch. And to make it even more impressive, that wasn't the original route AB was supposed to run. He improvised that and Brady let it develop before delivering a perfect pass.

at what point can we move this thread off the main page into an OT forum, where it belongs?

It should stay here until we play them next season. It will be a sunday night game. Book it.

Get some sleep... seems like you were up all night trying to believe it was all just a bad dream and the Super Bowl is actually today.
not at all......boring game, but it was fun at times

it was a nice story.......but i really couldn't care less about 31 other teams right now....i'm sure there's a nice tampa forum somewhere for you Bucs fans

and the 2000 ravens run was a thing of beauty, especially to those who didn't learn the game from Madden

at what point can we move this thread off the main page into an OT forum, where it belongs?

It should stay here until we play them next season. It will be a sunday night game. Book it.
Don't worry... I'll make a 2021 version if the mods allow it. I just hope I can do a better job of keeping up with it. Life got a bit hectic for me midway through.

Last edited:

it was a nice story.......but i really couldn't care less about 31 other teams right now....i'm sure there's a nice tampa forum somewhere for you Bucs fans

and the 2000 ravens run was a thing of beauty, especially to those who didn't learn the game from Madden

Let’s face it the microscope is now even more bigger on bill. Let’s see what he does this offseason. I keep saying it but this is likely a 3-4 year rebuild.

THIS!!!! That TD throw to AB was perfectly placed. Not many receivers could go down and make that catch. And to make it even more impressive, that wasn't the original route AB was supposed to run. He improvised that and Brady let it develop before delivering a perfect pass.
Most receivers aren't used to catching low passes, but Brady really sort of demands it. I'm sure he and AB have practices that sort of catch. If Russell Wilson has thrown a similar pass in the SB, no way Butler could have intercepted it. But he is much shorter so maybe he really can't make that throw like Brady does.

So is that why you're one of the more active posters in this thread this morning? #irony

Wow, you're a riot. Keep 'em coming, while I continue to enjoy life. Sorry you're upset with yours. #notmyfaultitsucks

So is that why you're one of the more active posters in this thread this morning? #irony

killing time watching you all wiping brady's curlies off your chin.....it's marginally more fun than the repeat of bar rescue that's on the tube

Players whose Hall of Fame cases are greatly helped by a champioship:

Tom Brady (not needed but nice)
Rob Gronkowski (not needed but nice)
Ndamukong Suh (big checkmark for him; I think he should be in regardless but this is a clincher)
Antonio Brown (much harder to keep him out now for being a bad teammate and off field stuff)
LeSean McCoy (zero snaps in last two Super Bowls but two rings...lol...but that's why vets take less for these chances)
Mike Evans (he's on pace to make it, though not by much, and this is big for his legacy)

Bucs will choose Barrett over Godwin imo

They'll keep AB, and bring on Edelman and White

Evans
Brown
Edelman
Miller
Johnson
Gronk
Brate
Howard
White

If I had a vote I'd say it should be moved after the Pats play the Tompa Bay Gronkeneers next year and not a moment sooner. This thread has been one of @PatsBoy12 's best ever and the timing was perfect.

You can always ignore it if it bothers you that much.

Well after watching this season come to its expected conclusion, I would like to declare two things that have been confirmed in spades, and are no longer open for debate:

#1)Tom Brady is The GOAT of all GOATS, all universe, biggest winner in athletic history, and biggest sports star to ever come out of the Boston sports world.

#2) Bill Belichick is a goddamned arrogant, ignorant douche who ran the GOAT out of New England, badly mismanaged the roster, and is in the process of being exposed for his incredible mediocrity and hubris. I give him 2 more years max before he is bounced out of NE. His run is over and Brady is about to go back to back Super Bowl wins at the age of 44! So all BB sycophants on this board can suck on that! Of course, these mongoloids are still dug in on BB ball washing, but the debate is over. Brady is and was the system. Brady defines winning on a level never seen before. Brady covered up the myriad of deficiencies of Bill for his entire tenure at NE. Bill will be gone within 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back