PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT Nice Highlights of Moss/Gronk Patriots Rams Preseason 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

NG Pats Fan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Watching a few highlight films, this video popped up

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81a0b560/Rams-vs-Patriots-highlights

I basically made this thread to share these 2 highlights, in case they get lost in the minds of patriot fans. Enjoy

1. A beautiful 65 yard TD bomb to Moss 60 yards downfield in stride. Those that question Bradys deep ball need to watch this highlight.

2. Gronkowski dragging a very good james laurinaitis 10 yards into the endzone, while he was wrapped around gronkowski's ankle. Gronkowski showing early glimpses of greatness his rookie year.

Last edited:
I was at that game when Gronk dragged the guy :) They replayed it like 10 times on the stadium screen. I remember thinking to myself, "Holy $#!& that guy is a *&#$ing monster!". Boy was I right :cool:

Hooman with a presence for the Rams in that one too!

I was at that game. I don't remember any of it. Was likely blotto by the time we got into the game...ahhh the salad days of pats game blackoutness before my kids were able to put 2 & 2 together :)

I was at that game when Gronk dragged the guy :) They replayed it like 10 times on the stadium screen. I remember thinking to myself, "Holy $#!& that guy is a *&#$ing monster!". Boy was I right :cool:
I was there too and remember worrying that Gronk was going to hurt his hip or something dragging the guy like that.

My name says it all, that connection to Moss was perfect. I do miss that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe