Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Susan Mahoney, independent female singer/songwriter, writes of life, love, nature and spirituality. Melodic acoustic songs with sweet vocals and strong lyrical themes. Clear, warm vocals, angelic harmonies and melodic songs inspired by nature and spiritual life. Hints of Jennifer Warnes, Suzanne Vega and Joni Mitchell. Susan Mahoney lives in Scotland and has been writing and performing original songs since she was 6 years old. Her first solo performance was miming to Kate Bush’s "Wuthering Heights."

Bob Dylan's influence on popular music is incalculable. As a songwriter, he pioneered several different schools of pop songwriting, from confessional singer/songwriter to winding, hallucinatory, stream-of-conscious narratives. As a vocalist, he broke down the notions that in order to perform, a singer had to have a conventionally good voice, thereby redefining the role of vocalist in popular music. As a musician, he sparked several genres of pop music, including electrified folk-rock and country-rock. And that just touches on the tip of his achievements.

I don't think Susan Mahoney has a chance.
Now, if you were talking about that Mahoney guy from the Bowery Boys, that might be different.

What about officer Kerry Mahoney against Marshall Matt Dillon in the law enforcement competition?

Okay, enough. Far be it for me to encourage such threads.

You honestly think that pipsqueak cadet Mahoney of Police Academy stands a chance against Marshal Matt Dillon? Dream on, brother.

dryheat44 said:
What about officer Kerry Mahoney against Marshall Matt Dillon in the law enforcement competition?

Okay, enough. Far be it for me to encourage such threads.

Dryheat, this must be the most pathetic thought two posters ever had at the same moment.

Tunescribe said:
Susan Mahoney, independent female singer/songwriter, writes of life, love, nature and spirituality. Melodic acoustic songs with sweet vocals and strong lyrical themes. Clear, warm vocals, angelic harmonies and melodic songs inspired by nature and spiritual life. Hints of Jennifer Warnes, Suzanne Vega and Joni Mitchell. Susan Mahoney lives in Scotland and has been writing and performing original songs since she was 6 years old. Her first solo performance was miming to Kate Bush’s "Wuthering Heights."

Bob Dylan's influence on popular music is incalculable. As a songwriter, he pioneered several different schools of pop songwriting, from confessional singer/songwriter to winding, hallucinatory, stream-of-conscious narratives. As a vocalist, he broke down the notions that in order to perform, a singer had to have a conventionally good voice, thereby redefining the role of vocalist in popular music. As a musician, he sparked several genres of pop music, including electrified folk-rock and country-rock. And that just touches on the tip of his achievements.

Do the Red Sox have any players named Maroney or Dillon? If not, I don't see the sense to this thread.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
PATSNUTme said:
Do the Red Sox have any players named Maroney or Dillon? If not, I don't see the sense to this thread.:rofl:

If they did, I guarantee you this thread would've started in the baseball forum.

patchick said:
Dryheat, this must be the most pathetic thought two posters ever had at the same moment.

Probably. At least one had the good sense just to think it.

Tunescribe said:

I agree completely, been following him since the Folk Festival in Newport in 1963, however this thread is in the wrong forum...move it to general talk and I can go on ad infinitum about this musical genius...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft