PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT;Made me laugh,Had to share

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not nice to pick on the "mentally-challenged", but that was funny stuff.

Why beat around his bush, he's a ******. Just say it ... AquaTard. Doesn't it make you feel better?

I know it's not nice to pick on the "mentally-challenged", but that was funny stuff.

Haha, you call me a ******, you need to be careful with that word buddy.

Punctation go inside the quotations, numnuts.

If your going to criticize somebodies spelling or punctuation the least you can do is spell you idiot lol. punctuation not punctation.

If your going to criticize somebodies spelling or punctuation the least you can do is spell you idiot lol. punctuation not punctation.

I learned that periods go immediately after the sentence and that the next sentence began after just one space in 2nd grade, when did you learn it?

It's been what, 50 years and you still haven't learned it?

I learned that periods go immediately after the sentence and that the next sentence began after just one space in 2nd grade, when did you learn it?

I'm not the idiot that claims to be a writer or goes around here being critical of peoples grammar now am i?that would be you lol.and you cant even spell yourself .that makes you stupid and a hypocrite on top of everything else lol.

Last edited:

Refer to the latest APA guide referring to grammatical content and sentence structure, ******!

2nd grade!? The regulations for what is considered sentence structure is constantly being updated due to new variations in the English language. Speak to any college professor and ask what is acceptable and you'll find a plethora of opinions, or go back and ask your 2nd grade teacher. She should remember you because of all the times she had to keep you back, nonuts!

Again you are wrong. If he had quotations around a sentence, then the punctuation would go inside the quotes. This use of quotations marks does not require that.

Punctuation goes

numbnuts

1. numbnuts - A person of severely limited intellectual prowess.

What a numbnuts!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back