PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:jim rome ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
just saw a bit of his show today...
as usual was over the top ..making comments on how 'hoodie' went kenny rogers on a camera man for fake hug after beating an overrated jets team...
if 'hoodie' can shut down LT and come away with a win next sunday ,he will switch from his armani to the hoodie himself and went on to say thankfully he wont have to do so-bolts 21 pats 16
i wish he wears a hoodie on that show :)

just saw a bit of his show today...
as usual was over the top ..making comments on how 'hoodie' went kenny rogers on a camera man for fake hug after beating an overrated jets team...
if 'hoodie' can shut down LT and come away with a win next sunday ,he will switch from his armani to the hoodie himself and went on to say thankfully he wont have to do so-bolts 21 pats 16
i wish he wears a hoodie on that show :)

Rome got *****ed up on national tv by Jim Everett :D

http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic916.htm

:rocker:

Rome got *****ed up on national tv by Jim Everett :D

http://www.extremefunnypictures.com/funnypic916.htm

:rocker:
That is fantastic (actually second time I've seen the clip). Rome is a definite A-hole, but I do tune on his radio show now and then because he is funny. A couple weeks ago he did mention that altercation with Everett and said he regretted it. I heard the hoodie thing also today. Again, he's an a**hole, IMO.

That is fantastic (actually second time I've seen the clip). Rome is a definite A-hole, but I do tune on his radio show now and then because he is funny. A couple weeks ago he did mention that altercation with Everett and said he regretted it. I heard the hoodie thing also today. Again, he's an a**hole, IMO.

I would rergret it too if I got *****ed up on national TV :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back