PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets sign Gay Offensive Tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not that there's anything wrong with that"

seinfeld-thetruth.jpg

Yes! great episode.

It's 12 year old humor at best

I didn't give my views at all on anything. I am talking about how things happen in internet land.

Its very childish humour anyways but thats not where I was coming from. Its ok to have a giggle but I don't think its suitable on here for many reasons. The main one being you leave something like this on the main page and it could get out of hand and that could lead to the sites name being tarnished.
Of course it's trivial and childish. It's hardly harming anyone and cannot be construed for anything more than what it is.

You're being a sook eagle eye. There's no way a thread like this with no intention will tarnish the excellent reputation of Patsfans.com.

Last edited:
People really need to calm down. If the mods want to get rid of this, then sure, but there's no need for PC police. It's a harmless pun.

Last edited:
Of course it's trivial and childish. It's hardly harming anyone and cannot be construed for anything more than what it is.

You're being a sook eagle eye. There's no way a thread like this with no intention will tarnish the excellent reputation of Patsfans.com.

Um, what?

10 char

the jets are a better team than the pats, just ask anyone. you all cheat and have a weak acl qb. he cant do anything but dump it to welker with that spaghetti acl of his

Didnt Randall Gay play for you all. you all love gay players. and whats with the gay jokes? i would be worryign about my qb and his sissy weak leg and noodle arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes