PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jamie Duke being innapropriate with female reporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when Deadspin was worth reading.

He was trying to have a laugh about it, look at Lindsay Soto's face. Some people just have no sense of humour.

I agree completely because I ended up laughing out loud at the end.

I agree completely because I ended up laughing out loud at the end.

Only thing I laughed at was the fact he got turned down twice and looked like a moron on TV once again.

then again, he tends to do that quite often. Remember when he called Ryan Mallet a "Caucasian street guy" and compared him to Vanilla Ice

People like the op and other pc policemen can eat a d*** for taking the fun out of life

Only thing I laughed at was the fact he got turned down twice and looked like a moron on TV once again.

then again, he tends to do that quite often. Remember when he called Ryan Mallet a "Caucasian street guy" and compared him to Vanilla Ice

Iirc he was giving his opinion on why he dropped in the draft and I completely agree with him. Old white guys tthat make the decisions get nervous when quarterbacks talk like they're from the street.

Jamie Dukes is a complete idiot, a lousy analyst and a crap human being. Him and Michael Irvin (who's all of the above as well as a screaming out of control crackhead clown) are two of the many reasons I'm tuning out of it all, the fake controversies, the choosing of sides on each and every subject, the bs Romo worship. the same half hour show shown in a loop for 9 hours. They all suck and I have no interest in watching this crap anymore. Tune out the noise, you'll feel better.

Jamie Dukes is a complete idiot, a lousy analyst and a crap human being. Him and Michael Irvin (who's all of the above as well as a screaming out of control crackhead clown) are two of the many reasons I'm tuning out of it all, the fake controversies, the choosing of sides on each and every subject, the bs Romo worship. the same half hour show shown in a loop for 9 hours. They all suck and I have no interest in watching this crap anymore. Tune out the noise, you'll feel better.

I happen to like both of them. I respect your opinion of not liking them as analyst. However, unless you know Dukes personally, calling him a crap human being seems unfair to me.

Last edited:
I don't really see what the big deal is. Slow news day?

Meh. The extended explanation was pretty stupid, or standard for NFL TV pundits, but i thought it was innocent flirty crap like you see all day on TV.

She certainly was prepared with the proper facial expression, in case you don't think that was planned.

It's just one of many, many moronic things Jamie Dukes has done/said in recent memory.

Google search "jamie dukes is an idiot" and youll find a thread bashing him on every teams forum.

and perhaps you all missed when Jamie Dukes called Ryan Mallet a "Caucasian street guy". LMFAO he also compared Ryan Mallet to Eminem and Vanilla Ice. Hahaha WTF?!?!?

Jamie Dukes calls Ryan Mallett “a Caucasian street guy” | ProFootballTalk

Lol wow! If that's some form of google bomb campaign, please sign me up.

Meh. The extended explanation was pretty stupid, or standard for NFL TV pundits, but i thought it was innocent flirty crap like you see all day on TV.

She certainly was prepared with the proper facial expression, in case you don't think that was planned.

I see your point, they might have planned the whole thing and the agreement was that she will not do it and probably told Dukes not to even ask but Dude went ahead and asked anyway. Her reaction was too controlled for an ad lib like that.
People think it was awkward and yet don't know why but I think this sounds about right as to what went down.

Jamie Douche isn't the best, but it is obvious he was only joking! Let him have some fun!

People calling for him to lose his job, need to worry about other things! Like how does Piers Morgan still have a job!

I see nothing wrong with that. Soto played along..Didn't look offended, just looking into the camera with the I don't think so look.

Really?

It wasnt that serious, it was a joke.

Jamie Douche isn't the best, but it is obvious he was only joking! Let him have some fun!

People calling for him to lose his job, need to worry about other things! Like how does Piers Morgan still have a job!

This. He has committed all the sins of journalism one can possible do in three lifetimes yet he still has a job and keep getting higher and higher profile jobs.

i dont know i take kara henderson, alex flannigan, stacy dules, and michele biesner over lyndsey soto, who is overated as a broadcaster and as a hottie....

Idk I don't think Soto is bad at all. And before you ask, no I for one don't mind dumb blondes at all, in fact I'm dating one! Hehe

you-gonna-get-raped-yorapper.jpg

You might want to try adding a little more fiber to your diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back