PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:It Begins. Eifert tongue bath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh no, he'd do really well here but Graham gets shut down and Gronk never does.

If Gronk were not playing with Brady and in our system, he would also have nights were he would seemingly be shutdown.

Graham is 6'7", huge, can catch the ball, and is fast as a WR. His run blocking might not be great like Gronk, but I imagine BB/McD would move him around much like they did with Hernandez, who was also a matchup nightmare.

But I guess since he's not wearing a Pats uniform, he can't really be that good. That appears to be the mentality.

If Gronk were not playing with Brady and in our system, he would also have nights were he would seemingly be shutdown.

Graham is 6'7", huge, can catch the ball, and is fast as a WR. His run blocking might not be great like Gronk, but I imagine BB/McD would move him around much like they did with Hernandez, who was also a matchup nightmare.

But I guess since he's not wearing a Pats uniform, he can't really be that good. That appears to be the mentality.

Gronk would be a monster wherever he goes. Dragging defenders like he does is not a product of any sort of system.

Gronk would be a monster wherever he goes. Dragging defenders like he does is not a product of any sort of system.

You still need to be in a system with a QB that can get you the ball.

Moss was floundering in Oakland, came here and became a monster.

Graham was a monster in NO, Brees had a bad year last year, Graham's stats suffered, and Graham got dealt to Seattle who isn't utilizing him the way he should be.

Graham, with smart coaches like BB and a great QB, would be a monster. He proved that in NO when Brees was playing well.

Graham was a monster in NO, Brees had a bad year last year, Graham's stats suffered, and Graham got dealt to Seattle who isn't utilizing him the way he should be.

Graham, with smart coaches like BB and a great QB, would be a monster. He proved that in NO when Brees was playing well.

Randy Moss is most effective as a deep threat, when you have a quarterback that can't get him ball then he's not gonna look super impressive.

Graham is a good receiving tight end, and he would do well in our system. That doesn't change the fact that Gronk is a transcendental talent. He's the tight end version of JJ Watt. He's the greatest tight end ever. You put him any system and he will produce. Put him in a power running scheme and he would excel. Put him in a spread offense and he will excel.

Not trying to be argumentative or anything, Gronk is just that damn good.

Graham was also dealt for Seattle's best OL. To me, that explains a hell of a lot about Seattle's offensive struggles this year. Run game has suffered, and with it their B grade passing game of last year has fallen apart. It's only going to get worse with the contracts recently signed and those coming down the road.

Eifert has had 1 100 yard receiving game all of this year...

Opposing teams double and triple gronk, while eifert has Aj green drawing all the attention.

Great player, but no, he's not even close to the overall TE gronk is.

How many drinks are we in, Gumby? :p

I have international keypad Option on iPad which Makes my capitalization and Auto spellcheck a bit odd if i Type quick

when Gronk is in the game, offence produce over 30 points.

Randy Moss is most effective as a deep threat, when you have a quarterback that can't get him ball then he's not gonna look super impressive.

Graham is a good receiving tight end, and he would do well in our system. That doesn't change the fact that Gronk is a transcendental talent. He's the tight end version of JJ Watt. He's the greatest tight end ever. You put him any system and he will produce. Put him in a power running scheme and he would excel. Put him in a spread offense and he will excel.

Not trying to be argumentative or anything, Gronk is just that damn good.

I'm not arguing whether Gronk is awesome or not because he is. I'm arguing that Graham could be awesome in this offense as well and would provide just as match of a mistmatch for defenses because our coaches would know what to do with him.

I think our coaching has proven that time and again how smart they are. Dion Lewis is the latest example. Nobody knew who he was and now he is looking like one of the premiere weapons in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes