Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: I wonder if Bullock is on the outs now or???

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Pats726, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Titans | Fisher not happy Bulluck is not participating
    Fri, 14 Apr 2006 06:15:43 -0700
    Jim Wyatt, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans head coach Jeff Fisher is not thrilled LB Keith Bulluck has not been participating in the team's offseason program. "I have been very pleased with the attendance, the only person that was not there, that has not participated in the offseason program to date is Keith Bulluck,'' Fisher said. "I am disappointed he has not been here. Keith, to my knowledge, has not participated in any of the offseason program at this point."
    http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl
    Just wonder if Fisher is not happy with him if this may be an indication he wishes out of Tennessee??? Just a thought..

2. PhilD

PhilD On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

At least he hasn't attended of his own will, and wasn't chucked off the facility!

3. rookBoston

rookBoston 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +69 / 2 / -0

#12 Jersey

Well, if he wont participate in "voluntary" sessions during the offseason for the Titans, it's very unlikely that we'd be interested.

4. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I also wonder if he might be a bit upset about the McNair situation...I think it may be as much about that as anything else..