PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: HGH-Boy Starting Divisional Game. Going for 10th One n Done. Chances of AFCCG In MA Improve

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you guys really think we are better off (from a pats perspective) with manning as the starter?

do you guys really think we are better off (from a pats perspective) with manning as the starter?
Yes because he sucks in the playoffs and is a bad QB now.

With that said if the Pats take care of business, they would (assumingly) get Pitt in Foxboro. Considering that their D sucks and with Williams having the bad footsie can't run the ball , I like that matchup.

peyton.manning.meme.choke.jpg

1. Bad move by the Broncos. Manning is done and doesn't have the arm strength to drive it downfield now. Teams will sit on everything underneath.

2. Also a terrible move to announce this.

absolutely without a doubt.
First, he sucks in the playoffs. 14 trips, 9 one and dones, 11-13 record, and almost all 14 of those teams were better than the one he is on now.
Second, he is shot, over the hill and a terrible QB now.

Wouldn't it be great if he plays like crap and gets pulled at half-time? Then the kid comes in and plays even worse? One can dream!

i honestly think they should have gone with osweiller, so the broncos may come back if they are down and have to put him in the game.

1. Bad move by the Broncos. Manning is done and doesn't have the arm strength to drive it downfield now. Teams will sit on everything underneath.

2. Also a terrible move to announce this.
Also probably wouldn't pull him in the final game of his career if he sucks, where if the started Osweiler they could pull him.

Wouldn't it be great if he plays like crap and gets pulled at half-time? Then the kid comes in and plays even worse? One can dream!
No the best would be... he plays well and they win.. and NE goes to Denver and either stomps them, or Brady drives down to the take the lead, giving Manning just enough to time to throw a game ending INT to end his overhyped career.

i honestly think they should have gone with osweiller, so the broncos may come back if they are down and have to put him in the game.
That may be why they have the better QB waiting on the bench.
There is no doubt that this point that Osweiler is a better QB.

I think they won't pull him. This is probably the last game of his career.

It's all coming together for another Pittsburgh vs NE AFCCG. ^_^
Aside from Pittsburgh sucking and not being able to win 2 games in a row against playoff teams on the road.

Not wise to count your chickens before they are hatched but I am giddy.

I wonder what the skit will be when he extends the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back