PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Harvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Apparently, Percy Harvin is the next retired player looking to un-retire. I'm sorry I don't have a link, as I read it on BSPN ticker below the screen.

P.S. Chad Ochostinko is the guest on First Take and he said he didn't get the ball because he simply wasn't targeted, not because he struggled to learn the offense.

Yeah, I'd love to bring him in to try out as our kick returner...he's older now...and still could have headaches.....but as a KR he is probably still electric....

guy is a headache who never practices... cant see him doing well in New England...

however... meh...

did his contract expire? or did buffalo release him outright? its fine if you want to kick the tires... but an absolute No if you have to give up anything for him... even a bag of footballs would be too much

P.S. Chad Ochostinko is the guest on First Take and he said he didn't get the ball because he simply wasn't targeted, not because he struggled to learn the offense.

Guess Ocho also struggles to connect the dots on those two things.

Harvin will be 32 in May....
Short money, & roll the dice.

Take a hike Percy!

Too much of a headache.

Literally.

Would’ve loved to see a “new” Harvin chosen last year with Paris Campbell.

Paris has done just as little in the league as Harry.
Yeah he was injured last year, but he’s as close to Harvin as I’ve seen in awhile.

Either way, we need to draft the next Harvin, not waste time with the old ass washed up one.

I'm going to guess he simply wasn't targeted because Brady disagreed on whether or not the last part is true.

FNORD!!! (thought you took the big adios:eek::D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe