PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Funny Raiders Fan Comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that game is over - That's gotta be the worst fan base in the Sporting World.

yeah, not at all classy like they were back in the days of Jack Tatum. :rolleyes:

:ugh:

serious question

is the 'built in' cheaters excuse here to stay...or does it go away after SB 4 ?

No, that's forever... How do you think fans of other teams cope with the Patriots ongoing, ongoing, ongoing, ongoing, ongoing forever, success? They have to latch on to something, or they will shrivel up and blow away.

He probably spilled beer on his transvestite costume.

What a bunch of freaks out there in Oak Town, JEEZ! I thought Key West was bad!

Last edited:
That idiot must have been trolling here in the past when NEM was here.

NEM acted like he owned the forum ... he was crazy.

He also always loved a fight with other teams fans ... I think the pieces fit. :p:p:p

Last edited:
"Patriots cheaturs!!! They bad!!! Tuck rewl cheatering!!"

3205577922_af2027880a_o.jpg
Lester-Hayes-2.jpg
Oakland-Raiders-fans.jpg
Al-Davis-Raiders-2011.jpg

I'd say Raidur fan should look in the mirror...but ..it'd probably crack...

Dude, I thought for a moment, that was explosive diarrhea. :eek:

The clowns on Yahoo! were posting some of the dumbest **** I have ever seen. Fans were actually saying the Seymour hit on Brady was clean and that the refs called it because Brady is soft and needs to be protected.

Why do we care what random fans of other teams say?

Also, a lot of the time these people are just trolling anyways.

I'm glad that game is over - That's gotta be the worst fan base in the Sporting World.
To me, the funniest thing about Raiders fans is that somehow they've been lead to believe that they look scary or intimidating in those ridiculous Halloween costumes. They look stupid and silly. I don't cringe when I see them, I just laugh. All elements of the franchise, from the owner in his wheel chair wrapped in a knitted shawl with drool dripping down his chin to the goofy freaks in drag outfits, are hilarious.

They say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but I submit that mocking other people for doing the same things you do, is even lower.

They say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but I submit that mocking other people for doing the same things you do, is even lower.

it's hypocraful.

after stingley, there is nothing that could happen to the raider franchise that could be bad enough in my eyes. may they rot in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News