PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Football Outsiders fires Pats hater Scott Kacsmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guys a nimrod

Like I said I don’t know if he’s racist but I doubt there are many non racists who would tweet like that. Not just once but again and again.

No-one I know would “joke” like that.
At *best*, he's exceptionally tone deaf. I think that's being veerrrrrry kind.

Regards,
Chris

I know some people here used to post on the old KFFL boards? He was the screen name Still Swingin' over there and was regarded as a total joke. A Steelers fan but a Peyton Manning fan even more...

What a horrible combination.
He should've been fired just for that alone.

Yeah, what he did for FO was what he did over at KFFL for years for free.

Fun guy to debate with because he always came to the table with cherry picked stats. And after every big Patriots win...it became funnier....

Those tweets are bad and he should have been fired though.

bro, you are waaayyyy reading into those from your imagination, but I don't really want to get into it on sb weekend
we are on to the rams

Please expand my mind on exactly where he was going with the Adam and Eve comment. And don't give me that "it is ok to ask (((questions)))" line that a lot of them use because they don't have the balls to just be openly racist.

Older I get the more I like the haters. The best part besides the victories over the years is watching/listening to these farts scrambling for next year.

It's not just that it's racist. At this point, if you, as a white person, are stupid enough to be in the public eye and leave even questionably racial material on your twitter feed, you have the kind of stupid that can't be fixed. When James Gunn was fired from Guardians of the Galaxy, everyone with 3 brain cells should have gone through their own twitter feed and deleted anything remotely questionable.

The other thing is that there really isn't a 'sliding scale' for racial comments, and it really doesn't take a lot of intelligence to know where the line is. Hint: if you're referring to someone's race IN ANY WAY, or calling attention to a racial difference IN ANY WAY you're probably doing it wrong. Even if it seems innocuous, what's the point? What are you going to gain?

It's not just that it's racist. At this point, if you, as a white person, are stupid enough to be in the public eye and leave even questionably racial material on your twitter feed, you have the kind of stupid that can't be fixed. When James Gunn was fired from Guardians of the Galaxy, everyone with 3 brain cells should have gone through their own twitter feed and deleted anything remotely questionable.

The other thing is that there really isn't a 'sliding scale' for racial comments, and it really doesn't take a lot of intelligence to know where the line is. Hint: if you're referring to someone's race IN ANY WAY, or calling attention to a racial difference IN ANY WAY you're probably doing it wrong. Even if it seems innocuous, what's the point? What are you going to gain?

just one minor quibble...it seems it's 100% OK and accepted for the far left to label all men of caucasian descent "racists!" and police forces "nazis!". To me this is intergalactic bigotry, unbridled and unchecked. These people don't believe in any "line" when it comes to THEIR racist assaults.

Twitter should just use an AI bot to go through all former tweets and call out all the racist tweets. Might as well call out everyone at the same time.

A lesson I hope my kids have paid attention to. "You have to assume anything you ever post can be dredged up and used against you. If you have to say something nasty, say it in person. Just best to way away/ignore or make sure you are 100% in the right."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back