PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Chiefs vs. Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he's been standing in to take the hit while delivering the ball, that team needs to rally round the Cassdawg! Their D is hot though and another nice strip on STs.

Cassel is a trooper today. He's standing behind a weak OL and taking the hits and not complaining. If it were Romo, he'd be curled up in a fetal position.

wadesucks.jpg

Wow.. just look at this Chiefs D. They are really clicking and motoring in there..

Now Romo is starting to wake up after being a Romo sandwich. Damn, they went with the rookie and got a TD.

HMM i just saw someone lobbying for a flag. Someone should notify Mort.

Why didn't Aikman say anything about that helmet contact to Cassel the umps missed? Oh yeah he's an objective analyst...

Last edited:
And the cowboys blow it again.

Austin has been great for them- 8 catches for 131 yards but he couldn't rein that catch in.

Methinks an upset is coming. Dallas is just not executing.

WOW!

Unbelievable!

Cowboys just snatched defeat from the Jaws of victory with a helmet to helmet PF just as the Chiefs were on a 3rd and 25! Bonehead play of the game and possibly of the day.

Last edited:
I hate Joe Buck and Aikman... Aikman is such a homer for his boys and Buck.. jeez what would it take to get this guy to be excited about anything he calls?

Second team I've seen score a big TD on missed tackles today.

I hate Joe Buck and Aikman... Aikman is such a homer for his boys and Buck.. jeez what would it take to get this guy to be excited about anything he calls?

Felger isn't often right but, he said Buck should stick to baseball an I have to agree.

They're stacking the box 4-4.

They know Cassel is not good with the long toss and this is what gets him at the end.

Oh well..

EDIT: wow.. talk about putting my foot in my mouth. That was crazy.

Last edited:
holy... crap....

it's not over.

They're stacking the box 4-4.

They know Cassel is not good with the long toss and this is what gets him at the end.

Oh well..

EDIT: wow.. talk about putting my foot in my mouth. That was crazy.

Looks like OT

Good for Cassel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST