PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cavs vs. Warriors (Who Wins the NBA Finals?)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who Wins the NBA Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Warriors

Votes: 79 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If James played with everything he could give all the time then It would be scary just how dominate he could be.

Did you graduate KinderGarten?
spock.gif

#Rhetorical Question

Another thing: Who changed their vote in this thread? Man up and admit it if only for hilarity purposes. The "Warriors" selection on the poll had 80 votes to it yesterday and has 79 now.

If lebron didn't have 3 championships and wasn't in the finals every year he wouldn't be hated anywhere near as much as he is now. Plus, people call brady a cry baby b**** all the time too.. And they call the patriots cheaters. If you ask any hater, they will give you a bunch of excuses on why they hate the patriots and none will say because they win. Same goes for lebron.

Yes. Idiotic, flaccid Chumps hate the Patriots. And drooling Idiots compare LeBron to Brady. Good Work.

People didn't like LeBron before "The Decision"

Yes, but the hate was nowhere near this strong. The hate grew to unbelievable lengths once he and the heat started going to the finals every year.

Yes, but the hate was nowhere near this strong. The hate grew to unbelievable lengths once he and the heat started going to the finals every year.

If you say so.

I started to get annoyed with LeBron during the 2008 playoffs and it grew from there...

It's pretty simple, isn't it? I mean: If you've got a moderately operational Brain?
spock.gif

01 ~ A lot of people, myself included, detest LeBron James because he has proven, beyond any shred of a doubt ~ and yes: I'm talking about The Decision and The Tatoo ~ that he is a pathetic, arrogant *******. What inspires most of us about Sports, I think, is when a Team is comprised of an whole bunch of guys who Get It: who realize the genuine Value of Playing For Each Other, of striving to win a Championship together...And LeBron James is the Antithesis of that, of all that is most admirable about all Sports.

02 ~ Tom Brady, on the other hand, is the very Manifestation of what inspires most of us about Sports: TeamWork. Fighting for each other. Comparing James to him is contemptibly stupid.

Another thing: Who changed their vote in this thread? Man up and admit it if only for hilarity purposes. The "Warriors" selection on the poll had 80 votes to it yesterday and has 79 now.

It was up to 81 a couple of days ago.

hahaha

Larry was a beer , bourban and toked with Walton a couple of times. That's it
Alleged anyways, read on a Celts forum from one of our reliable guys who claims he knows some people who knew Bird that he was. Who knows though. Walton was definitely on something worse than weed haha. I can listen to Walton talk about anything. It's a tragedy he doesn't do NBA games anymore.

Agree. The game was close to a free for all in the first quarter then, for whatever reason, they began whistling everything in the second quarter. That said, I thought that, overall, it was solid. You can complain about the free throw disparity until the cows come home. Cleveland was driving and scoring in the paint. All Golden State was doing was jacking up one low percentage 3 after another. Logically, Cleveland would get more free throws.
Yeah at the end of the day, if Kerr had a properly disciplined team, he'd be the one on all the late night talk shows last night instead of LeBron and the human towel rack Tyrone Lue.

Alleged anyways, read on a Celts forum from one of our reliable guys who claims he knows some people who knew Bird that he was. Who knows though.

Coke was very recreational back then. With that said, it was rumored that Rick Robey did a lot more than drink and the team knew it. Since LB and Robey were buddies it would not surprise me if Larry tried it.

Walton was definitely on something worse than weed haha. I can listen to Walton talk about anything. It's a tragedy he doesn't do NBA games anymore.

I liked Walton too.

the game got too physical for curry. only way to beat curry it to beat him up. get physical. cavs did a masterful job.

never played basketball before? fall like that hurts head to toe. and bron is a big guy. i recently landed on my butt playing a pick up game. it still hurts.
I play 3-4 nights a week. Enough to know that if you hurt your wrist that badly, there is no way you're shooting even a free throw accurately.

I see a lot of comparisons are being made to the 2007 Patriots. I don't see the logic there.

This is was what could have been the best team of all time blowing 3-1 series lead with 2 at home... this choke was not quite the level of the 2004 Yankees but it's much closer to that than the 2007 Patriots who play in a sport and a league where the saying is "Any Given Sunday" for a reason....
The comparison is pretty obvious tbh. The greatest regular season record breaking seasons in their respective sports, a record breaking offense with a record breaking MVP player (Brady with touchdown passes, Curry with 3's in a season) that had their magical seasons fall apart in the last minute of the season against a Cinderalla opponent (coming from a 3-1 deficit makes the Cavs cinderalla-like). It's almost hard to NOT draw parrallels

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back