PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cavs vs. Warriors (Who Wins the NBA Finals?)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who Wins the NBA Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Warriors

Votes: 79 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the nba could have been more blatant tonight. They want lebron to stay in Cleveland, away team officiating coming in GS soon...

Curry has to play smarter than that. Why risk it all on a low percentage play

You cannot call such a ticky tacky foul in game 6 of the Finals, last few minutes, on a superstar player.

Just ridiculous. The NBA wants a game 7 so bad. They're not even being subtle about the bias/rigging.

Stop with the refs talk. Sound like jests fans

ClH2cCUWkAAGHIx.jpg

Barnes lost a lot of money. 0/8 tonight

I think this would definitely be worse than 18-1. The SuperBowl is just 1 game, where something other worldly and flukey happened in order to help the Giants win.

Warriors get 7 games to seal the deal.

I dont know about that. The warriors where pitiful tonight!!!! You're not gonna win games shooting 37 percent the whole game. Lebron has outplayed curry. Barnes's killing the warriors. This guy should not get any big time money this off-season. He should lose money. Some stupid GM will give him big money.

Stop with the refs talk. Sound like jests fans

Post dated technical to hamper gs at home in game 5, the bs tonight was pretty terrible. Warriors were getting mugged on the offensive end all night. Horse ****.

You could argue they were lucky to survive OKC

Yes they where but i don't feel the cavs are this good. The warriors are in big trouble now. Cavs riding all the momentum.

I dont know about that. The warriors where pitiful tonight!!!! You're not gonna win games shooting 37 percent the whole game. Lebron has outplayed curry. Barnes's killing the warriors. This guy should not get any big time money this off-season. He should lose money. Some stupid GM will give him big money.
Who hurts their team more Barnes or love

Post dated technical to hamper gs at home in game 5, the bs tonight was pretty terrible. Warriors were getting mugged on the offensive end all night. Horse ****.

What about them shooting 37 percent for the game? That pitiful start didn't help

Green would have been suspended in the WCF but the NBA didn't do it because they wanted to extend the series. So this is just evening things out in my view.

Game 7 could come down to iguodola's back

Let me guess @juny, the Patriots lost the regular season Broncos game all on their own and there were no timely, outside factors (cough, whistles/flags or lack thereof, cough) that contributed? Whatever game we had that female ref as line judge, she boned us hard. I want to say regular season eagles, probably wrong on the team. There were at least 3 clear instances of the opponents de's 2 steps into the backfield BEFORE the ball moved. But, you know, overlook clear failings of zebras, because they're zebras and it's hard...SMFH

Sounds like opposing fan boards when TB 12 delivers an utter masterpiece and all the talk is about refs and cheating and conspiracies. Y'all are weak as hell

This would be a major fail by the warriors. All the pressure's on them now. I see a major choke job coming. I havent been impressed with their defense.

I think this would definitely be worse than 18-1. The SuperBowl is just 1 game, where something other worldly and flukey happened in order to help the Giants win.

Warriors get 7 games to seal the deal.
Gotta disagree on this one. Theres something magical about being undefeated and i don't think anything can be worse than losing that magic in literally the last 30 seconds of a season

Let me guess @juny, the Patriots lost the regular season Broncos game all on their own and there were no timely, outside factors (cough, whistles/flags or lack thereof, cough) that contributed? Whatever game we had that female ref as line judge, she boned us hard. I want to say regular season eagles, probably wrong on the team. There were at least 3 clear instances of the opponents de's 2 steps into the backfield BEFORE the ball moved. But, you know, overlook clear failings of zebras, because they're zebras and it's hard...SMFH
I just didn't see any blatant one-sided performance by refs tonight. Maybe I'm wrong but I dont think you will see any articles calling out the refs outside golden state

Gotta disagree on this one. Theres something magical about being undefeated and i don't think anything can be worse than losing that magic in literally the last 30 seconds of a season
It sucks 18-1 will always be more notorious than GS coming up short

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference