PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cavs vs. Warriors (Who Wins the NBA Finals?)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who Wins the NBA Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Warriors

Votes: 79 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:
Then Green should have been punished for those. He wasn't.

LeBron was a douche-bag too by walking over his head w/ the ball sack scraping his head. Plus he started it with the arm.

Stars get preferential treatment and I get that but the judgement on that entire exchange was ********.

He was punished for those prior actions on the basis of being suspended for his 4th technical foul in the playoffs. League had no choice but to give him a technical for the hit to the nuts and since he racked up so many before he got suspended. Can't get upset about that. If you think Lebron should have got something too for the exchnage, thats a separate argument.

He was punished for those prior actions on the basis of being suspended for his 4th technical foul in the playoffs. League had no choice but to give him a technical for the hit to the nuts and since he racked up so many before he got suspended. Can't get upset about that. If you think Lebron should have got something too for the exchnage, thats a separate argument.

What he did was not a Flagrant 2. That is a core issue.

Wow, you are a messed up person. I'm not an NBA fan so it's what I just noticed. Another member kindly explained Lebron did have an "extraordinary game". You on the other hand have been so butthurt by being taken to the woodshed over and over and over and over and over on multiple threads for being a troll, you're so desperate to lash out on the first member you can find.

Now tell me, who's really pathetic?;)

Hmmm. Probably the one out of the two of us that goes around disliking every single one of the other's posts. So glad you've now been educated that 41-16-7-3-3 is actually a pretty decent game.

it was ruled a flagrant 1
My bad.

My point is that it shouldn't have been anything.

You let that **** go in the finals.

Hmmm. Probably the one out of the two of us that goes around disliking every single one of the other's posts. So glad you've now been educated that 41-16-7-3-3 is actually a pretty decent game.

LeBron was great last night. Not having Green out there helped but nevertheless he delivered.

He NEEDS to keep it going if he wants to be with the GoATS

I really wish Adams had clocked Green after the final buzzer of game 7. Green is the new Wade.

How much is Bogut being out going to factor in? He's been ferocious around the basket blocking shots hasn't he?

LeBron was great last night. Not having Green out there helped but nevertheless he delivered.

History says he will. He is the highest scoring player in NBA history in elimination games (32.4 ppg), to go with 12 boards and 7 assists.

I'm pathetic for maximizing the use of Patsfans.com communication tools? Hah!

I haven't been educated on what those numbers means. You could have done that, but you decided on "pathetic little hater".

So, wait, those numbers are just a pretty decent game, now? I'm pretty sure I gave Lebron more credit than you just have!

This extraordinary game by Lebron James....huh? I know he had a good game but it was Kyrie Irving with the extraordinary game.

Now tell us, letekro, why are you such a pathetic little hater?:confused:

History says he will. He is the highest scoring player in NBA history in elimination games (32.4 ppg), to go with 12 boards and 7 assists.

...but the record is not great. We'll see.

i agree with that. for me he needs to get to 4 or 5 rings.

Spoilers: Cavs win game 6, Warriors win game 7

That's what I'm thinking too, although it's possible that the Cavs don't even win on Thursday. After all, they were supposed to win game six at home last year and failed too.

That's what I'm thinking too, although it's possible that the Cavs don't even win on Thursday. After all, they were supposed to win game six at home last year and failed too.

Last year the Cavs simply ran out of gas by game 6. Lebron was spent and there was nothing anyone could do.

Last year the Cavs simply ran out of gas by game 6. Lebron was spent and there was nothing anyone could do.

Pfft. Of course there is something he could've done. He could've gone for 50 pts-20 Rebs and 20 Assts on 80% shooting like Larry or Michael would've done. The REAL greats do WHATEVER it takes to win.

Pfft. Of course there is something he could've done. He could've gone for 50 pts-20 Rebs and 20 Assts on 80% shooting like Larry or Michael would've done. The REAL greats do WHATEVER it takes to win.

Right, because last year is the only year he's come up short, LOL at you fanboy

It will be interesting to see whether or not LeBron - the man, the myth, the legend, I mean we're talking the greatest basketball player that this universe and other parallel universes has ever seen, the gold standard for which other lesser mortals shall henceforth be judged, the machine - can keep up that level of shooting for a second game in a row. When he shoots like that, he's pretty much unstoppable.

They should win the series now, TBH

game 6 At home.. Favors Cleveland

Game 7 all on the line, should favor the GOAT

Plus, Kyrie is carrying the offensive load

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes