PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cavs vs. Warriors (Who Wins the NBA Finals?)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who Wins the NBA Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Warriors

Votes: 79 73.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got plenty of rest tonight.

LeBron says they just need to watch the film.

Any chance wade's in cleveland next year? Can the cavs get a sucker to take love on their team?

Did LeBron even play tonight? Lol

I know his fan boys will say "OMG HE ALMOST HAD A TRIPLE DOUBLE" but he was a non factor, AGAIN tonight.

Look at his body. Who could stop him? Yet he continues to come up short year after year. Missing that killer instinct. No clutch gene. Front runner. When the going gets tough, he usually checks out mentally. That's why he's a loser

Did LeBron even play tonight? Lol

I know his fan boys will say "OMG HE ALMOST HAD A TRIPLE DOUBLE" but he was a non factor, AGAIN tonight.

Look at his body. Who could stop him? Yet he continues to come up short year after year. Missing that killer instinct. No clutch gene. Front runner. When the going gets tough, he usually checks out mentally. That's why he's a loser
as great as lebron is he's still an under achiever. with all that talent he could be so much more.

Any chance wade's in cleveland next year? Can the cavs get a sucker to take love on their team?

They probably should've just kept Wiggins in the first place.

I'm sure they could find someone to take Love, although I don't know how much they'd be able to compete with the west even then. I was rather interested in seeing an OKC matchup just to see how they matched up, but GS came back and earned their way to what appears to be another championship.

as great as lebron is he's still an under achiever. with all that talent he could be so much more.

Yup... And he's such a front runner. Rarely overcomes obstacles. Game 6 in Boston back in 2012 was unbelievably rare and definitely an outlier

Yup... And he's such a front runner. Rarely overcomes obstacles. Game 6 in Boston back in 2012 was unbelievably rare and definitely an outlier

He also scored 25 straight and 29/30 to end the game vs. DET in the postseason (2007), although I'd agree that he hasn't performed as well in crunch time as needed or expected.

As a whole, I agree with you, but using last year's stats from the finals where he scored 32+ in 5/6 games with a bunch of double/doubles and even triple/doubles didn't help your argument, that's all.

Fact: his offensive numbers are not very good.

Fact: offense is at least half the game.

I don't think he is as good as Wilt or Lebron. Many basketball experts agree. I never called him a jag. You made that up.

You describe him as a guy who couldn't play offense and was good because he played against 6'7 white guys. You are being a ****, period just like you were with your idiotic phone crap with deflategate, pretending missing texts to Jimmy Garrapolo were the key to Bradys guilt or innocence. you are going out of your way to start fights, I.e... You are behaving like a troll..

LeBron says they just need to watch the film.
What is that going to do? Show him how much Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love suck on defense? How he doesn't have a jump shot to speak of (much less confidence in it)? How Cleveland doesn't have a coach? How he checked out in the third quarter again?

I'm serious when I ask whether or not people think he's leaving again if the Cavs get swept or if they lose.

What is that going to do? Show him how much Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love suck on defense? How he doesn't have a jump shot to speak of (much less confidence in it)? How Cleveland doesn't have a coach? How he checked out in the third quarter again?

I'm serious when I ask whether or not people think he's leaving again if the Cavs get swept or if they lose.
If LeBron wants to win a championship in Cleveland, he needs to give up control of the franchise and allow the Cavs to hire shrewd front office operators, basketball staff and ALLOW THEM TO DO THEIR JOBS.

Fact offensive numbers are not very good.

Fact: offense is at least half the game.

I don't think he is as good as Wilt or Lebron. Many basketball experts agree. I never called him a jag. You made that up.

Which basketball experts would take LBJ over Bill Russell?

Which basketball experts would take LBJ over Bill Russell?
I wouldn't venture to guess many. LeBron being compared to Jordan is a disservice to Jordan. LeBron's best comparison, IMO, is Magic. And, even then, I'd probably take Magic when the stakes are high over LeBron.

I wouldn't venture to guess many. LeBron being compared to Jordan is a disservice to Jordan. LeBron's best comparison, IMO, is Magic. And, even then, I'd probably take Magic when the stakes are high over LeBron.

The pro LeBron folks will argue that Magic was bad defensively which is accurate but Magic could do everything else.

Magic was one of those guys that knew what the team needed- always.

The pro LeBron folks will argue that Magic was bad defensively which is accurate but Magic could do everything else.

Magic was one of those guys that knew what the team needed- always.
Yep. And he was an excellent facilitator. But Magic can also hit a jumper when needed. Defenses are once again backing off of LeBron and daring him to shoot because they know he has zero confidence in his jump shot. Have you ever seen defenses do that to Jordan or even Magic? Nope.

LeBron is simply a volume stat machine that has benefitted supremely from playing in the East all his career. Not to say he hasn't had a great career because he has. But I, personally, wouldn't put him up there with some of the other legends.

Yep. And he was an excellent facilitator. But Magic can also hit a jumper when needed. Defenses are once again backing off of LeBron and daring him to shoot because they know he has zero confidence in his jump shot. Have you ever seen defenses do that to Jordan or even Magic? Nope.

LeBron is simply a volume stat machine that has benefitted supremely from playing in the East all his career. Not to say he hasn't had a great career because he has. But I, personally, wouldn't put him up there with some of the other legends.

Yep. I put a list out there and I had him 14th or 15th GoAT.

I SAW Russell play. I saw Russell versus Wilt in person at least a dozen times. YOU are nuts. Do STFU about basketball.

That must have been something. Their battles were the stuff of legend.

How old are you anyway??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick