PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Boston stays undefeated with Indiana win (Celts over Pacers)

onegameatatime

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
If you're tired of Colts, Colts, Colts, and the bye week, here's a little diversion.

Celts are 6-0 now, only undefeated team, and beats on Indiana basketball -- the #1 sport of the Hoosier state.

good to hear, thanx 4 the update

I'm as huge a C's fan and NBA fan as anybody, but this probably will (deservedly) get moved to the C's forum.

What more is there to say about the C's - the biggest thing is that KG for Al Jefferson is an even greater upgrade than anyone could have imagined. I could care less what kind of #s Big Al puts up through his career, he was terrible in the C's team defense, and it brought everybody else's defense around him down (same goes for Wally Szcerbiak and other players they've jettisoned). KG is so quick and so long, he's truly perfect for the team defense they employ.

This team is going to be really tough to compete with. Screw just going for the East, I feel we'll see this team can compete with any team in the West.

The Pacers fans on the Indystar boards are blaming the refs...

(and I'm not even kidding !)

Awesome. Glad to hear it. I hope it wounds their fans deeply.

OK, why is Travis Diener a better player than JJ Redick? They remind of Danny Ainge, not only because of the obvious (skin color) but they have decent athleticism, hit the open shot, play gritty heady point guard.

Diener never got the hype that Redick did in college, and now it's obvious he's a much better player. I hate how ESPN and ****ie V hype the Duke players so much, and other than Brand/Deng, these kids have never cut it in the pros. Not Laettner, not Williams, not Redick, not Duhon. Not even Magette or Avery.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back