Not open for further replies.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Pretty hardcore stuff up there in Beefalo ...

Report: Bills owner gives ultimatum to Ryan, Whaley - NFL.com

>> Rex Ryan couldn't get the Buffalo Bills to the playoffs in his first year. His job could be in jeopardy if he fails for a second time.

The Buffalo News' Vic Carucci reported Tuesday
, citing a team source, that during Terry Pegula's 2015 post-mortem meeting with Ryan and general manager Doug Whaley, the owner gave the duo an ultimatum: "Make the necessary fixes to get the team into the playoffs in the 2016 season or be fired."

Ryan has four years remaining on his contract. Whaley has one left.

The Bills have not made the playoffs in 16 seasons, the longest drought in American professional sports. <<

Imagine the pressure Wrecks is feeling.

Bills will not be as good next year as they were this year.

Better get more plastic tables and lighter fluid Bills Mafia, your going to need them...

giphy.gif

Miami will probably be looking for a coach again next year. He can go run that team further into the ground too. Then the Colts...

He's like Parcells...but instead taking mediocre teams and making them even worse.

You have to assume Wrecks was on Cloud 9 having just swept the Jets when this wet towel was dropped on him.

"But ... But I accomplished what I came here to do -- show the Jets they made a big mistake firing me!"

Awesome! Another lame duck divisional rival coach.
Smell ya latter Rexy!

He has a QB that is average at best ...
He has defensive players that do not fit his hard headed scheme.

He can't talk his way out of this one.

Oh, I get it, next season is the season that Rex shows what a great coach he is.*

*Even though he inherited a talented 9-7 team, added a bunch of talent, and somehow made the team worse in nearly every way.

On a somewhat related topic, if you haven't done this already, you owe it to yourself to check out Deadspin's continuing coverage of the abhorrent behavior of Bills fans throughout the 2015 season. It is easily one of the most sordid things on the internet and raises serious concerns about the future of the human race on the part of anyone with a modicum of intelligence and human decency.

You can start here: http://deadspin.com/bills-fan-sets-himself-on-fire-1750780199

And then here: http://deadspin.com/the-year-in-bills-fans-1749444127

Who in that room decided to leak the story and why? I don't get it. Whoever did it just undermined his credibility to some degree. So dumb.

Pretty hardcore stuff up there in Beefalo ...

Report: Bills owner gives ultimatum to Ryan, Whaley - NFL.com

>> Rex Ryan couldn't get the Buffalo Bills to the playoffs in his first year. His job could be in jeopardy if he fails for a second time.

The Buffalo News' Vic Carucci reported Tuesday
, citing a team source, that during Terry Pegula's 2015 post-mortem meeting with Ryan and general manager Doug Whaley, the owner gave the duo an ultimatum: "Make the necessary fixes to get the team into the playoffs in the 2016 season or be fired."

Ryan has four years remaining on his contract. Whaley has one left.

The Bills have not made the playoffs in 16 seasons, the longest drought in American professional sports. <<

Imagine the pressure Wrecks is feeling.

Boy is that putting Wrecks' feet to the fire.

Who in that room decided to leak the story and why? I don't get it. Whoever did it just undermined his credibility to some degree. So dumb.
It really is astounding how poorly run and unprofessional some of these NFL franchises are. Some of these owners are such impatient, entitled, ego-manaical, idiots.

Rex did this to himself but the owner just cut Rex's nuts off.

He has no chance now....not that he ever did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents