PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Big Vince Steps Up to the Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling this is not the first "plate" Vince has faced head on.

;)

On a side note i think he looks a littler smaller and hope that continues. I hope when he leaves football he gets in better shape cause that much extra will hurt him later in life.

I forget who organized it. I think K Faulk maybe. But they did a small charity event at bird park several years ago that included a softball game.

Vince hit the ball softly toward 3rd and he took off for first base narrowly beating the throw. It was the highlight of the day.

;)

On a side note i think he looks a littler smaller and hope that continues. I hope when he leaves football he gets in better shape cause that much extra will hurt him later in life.

I would bet the bride will work on that, especially since the last pic I saw of her she had trimmed down nicely.

He has definitely dropped since he sported this outfit the first time last year at Texans TC...

v2.gif

I don't think I've ever seen manboobs expanded under the arms. LOL

I wanted to see him swing really hard, miss, spin around and fall down. :D

Wonder how much **** he talked before getting to the plate ... Luv Vince.

Reminded me a bit of Mo Vaughn, except Mo was probably a bit heavier at the same age.

Looks like the new diet is working for Pablo Sandoval...

;)

I'd have to google the stats again but in a study done over the last 30 years, on average NFL players live 15 years less than the average American and the leading cause of death is heart-related.

Wish he was still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back