PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Belichick is the "greatest coach of our generation," says John Harbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Harbaugh is in any way behind informing the league in any way (even by telling the Colts), he is almost as big a Judas as Mangini. Belichick vouched for him when he was interviewing for the Ravens head coaching job.

Just trying to backpaddle after the Ravens' name was mentioned as being linked to the deflategate sting op.

Either that, or the league is onto something and is now finding out that other teams (Ravens included) had issues with balls pressure. I have a feeling the NFL (through this investigation) is starting to unravel something pretty big... ahhh... imagine the irony of all these haters, haters of other teams find out that their own teams used to play with under-inflated balls.... OMG, I'll be licking my chops. PLEASE, PLEASE, let the Giants and Jets be involved in this. I have quite the record to straighten out with some co-workers....

I agree that he is trying to save a little face because the Ravens are starting to be linked to this publicly.

I don't care at ALL what you think, you crybaby *****. I hope only terrible things ever happen to you from now on.

They smile to your face
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers

Just trying to backpaddle after the Ravens' name was mentioned as being linked to the deflategate sting op.

Either that, or the league is onto something and is now finding out that other teams (Ravens included) had issues with balls pressure. I have a feeling the NFL (through this investigation) is starting to unravel something pretty big... ahhh... imagine the irony of all these haters, haters of other teams find out that their own teams used to play with under-inflated balls.... OMG, I'll be licking my chops. PLEASE, PLEASE, let the Giants and Jets be involved in this. I have quite the record to straighten out with some co-workers....

I'm pretty sure that teams have been fined for doctoring balls, but they were most likely caught doing something wrong. Unlike the Pats. I don't really care or I'd check on it.

I agree that he is trying to save a little face because the Ravens are starting to be linked to this publicly.

I don't care at ALL what you think, you crybaby *****. I hope only terrible things ever happen to you from now on.

This media charade has accomplished some good things. It exposed the true haters.

Maybe exposed some non-believing Pats fans too.

It also gave the NFL another black eye under Goodell. They look like fools.

Http://network.yardbarker.com/all_s...am_baltimore_ravens_auto_module_head_18143864

What kind of statement is this? Some kind of crazy ravens reverse pyschology? Saving face?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he calling BB out for deception with the formations and possible deflated balls in their game?

Edit: corrected cheating with deception.
Dude, everyone is pitching in to try to keep NE distracted. Dungy, Harbaugh and all the rest of 'em. I can see the crybabies trying to convince themselves that all of this will have a negative effect on preparations and NE will come out flat. They must not have watched 2007.

Harbaugh lost his credibility after the divisional game. He was completely out-coached and his in-game failures cost his team the game. Have a hard time believing him

This media charade has accomplished some good things. It exposed the true haters.

Maybe exposed some non-believing Pats fans too.

It also gave the NFL another black eye under Goodell. They look like fools.

Hopefully, it will provide the impetus to run that ****ing turd Felger out of town along with his little puppet buddy. They've been crucifying BB and Brady all week, calling them liars, pattern of deception, cheaters etc.

And when did this 'pattern of deceit' pop up anyway? Spygate provided ANYTHING but deceit. BB couldn't have been more open about what he was doing if he'd put the guy operating the camera in a clown suit, and he never denied one word of it.

Not only that but they didn't lie at all when they were caught.

If Harbaugh is in any way behind informing the league in any way (even by telling the Colts), he is almost as big a Judas as Mangini. Belichick vouched for him when he was interviewing for the Ravens head coaching job.

I'm betting that Harbaugh has seriously pissed off his boss with his attacks on Belichick. Ozzie Newsome owes his post player life to Belichick and he actually appreciates it.

As BB said to Tom Jackson, **** you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents