PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Andrew Luck 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Coupe

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The latest ‘update’ came yesterday, when Chuck Pagano confirmed that Luck has not been throwing and that there is no timetable for when that throwing will begin. All along, the Colts have been very vague about Luck’s recovery status, simply saying that there’s no timetable. Jim Irsay has mentioned that Luck should be back in time for week one, but beyond that we don’t really know much.

So with all of that uncertainty surrounding the franchise quarterback, some have wondered whether the Colts would be interested in signing a veteran quarterback, someone like, say, Colin Kaepernick. The short answer is that, at least for the moment, they’re not.

Adding a veteran backup quarterback isn’t a priority for the Colts right now

Because from this photo it would appear certain that Luck will be ready to go week 1 /s

I was never a fan of that book and, quite honestly, don't understand the obsession some people have for it.

Man, that team is the Cleveland Browns right now, only worse, if they didn't fall into drafting Luck.

They really haven't done very well since the night of the 2014 AFC Championship game when they were caught with some underinflated footballs. Now that the league is checking, they've missed the playoffs since then. Huh. :p

Still don't understand the obsession with this INT machine that never plays big in the big games.
Not an obsession so to say, but to bring in the avocado ice cream reference, just Irsay and the fan base getting their, "Just Desserts"

I honestly thought someone took a picture of a smaller guy that looked a bit like Luck...he seems to have slimmed down.

Last edited:
The book was better than the movie

No arguments there, IMHO the movie adaptations of Dune have ranged from lousy to terrible. It may just be one of those books that can't be translated to the screen, although filmmaker Denis Villeneuve (who directed the new Blade Runner sequel) will evidently be the next to try.

If I didn't know that was Luck, I'd ask why we we're talking about this homeless person. Good lord.
You keep coming with some great banners....Irsay should hire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back