PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Alan Rickman aka Hans Gruber Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will never be a James Bond Villain... I will never hear him say

Good Evening.... Mr.... Bond. :(

RIP, Mr. Rickman. You played Snape to perfection.

This week has unequivocally SUCKED. I didn't know he was sick. I didn't know Bowie was sick. They were both relatively young. This just feels like a ton of cement bricks dropped on my head twice in a week.

He was downright despicable as the Sheriff of Nottingham. RIP to a great talent.
Yup, he was a riot. I loved this part...lol

statue2.png

Rickman was one of the very few actors (1) who were extremely talented; (2) who did not overact; (3) and who garnered both critical and popular acclaim. His Snape was perfect, and he was also great in a movie that hasn't been mentioned in this thread: Love Actually.

truly, this has been one ****ty week. See Bella Chick got there already.

this one doesn't hurt as much as Bowie but damn. what a fine actor and a fine man to boot.

Really sucks big time. Hans Gruber was the best villain of all time. RIP Alan Rickman

I hate the movie Love Actually with a passion. Sense and Sensibility, on the other hand, is what I choose to remember. That and his Severus Snape.

i'm off to find a bowie thread.

So sorry to hear, he was a great actor and played the 'villain' parts to perfection. R.I.P Alan, my thoughts go out to his family and friends.
Damn, Bowie and now Rickman !! Both to the dreaded C word :(

At 69. From....cancer. Sigh. What a crappy week. Bowie now him. He was good in the Potter movies as well.

Edit: He was good in just about everything.

RIP.

Alan Rickman Dies At 69 In London

Holy crap! It never occured to me he played Snape in the Harry Potter movies. But it instantly made sense with his voice! I can't believe I never put the two together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents