PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

One lawyer's differing opinion on the recent court transcripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
this ******* speak yet?

Joe Patrice, Editor of Above the Law, had this to say about it:

Having litigated in front of Judge Berman a few times, if he’s telling one side they’re losing, it means they’re winning. He transparently tries to bully the stronger side into settling. He’s notorious for it. Brady may still prevail, but everything we’re hearing makes me think it’s "more likely than not" that the NFL will prevail if it comes down to it.

So....

Umm....

Yeah, about that....

Above the Law is nothing more than a tabloid for lawyers. As a lawyer I know this. Any other lawyer can confirm.

He's going to wait for this to blow over before he shows his face in public again.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

http://www.patspulpit.com/2015/8/21/9187349/judge-bermans-awareness

Joe Patrice, Editor of Above the Law, had this to say about it:

Having litigated in front of Judge Berman a few times, if he’s telling one side they’re losing, it means they’re winning. He transparently tries to bully the stronger side into settling. He’s notorious for it. Brady may still prevail, but everything we’re hearing makes me think it’s "more likely than not" that the NFL will prevail if it comes down to it.

In fairness to this guy, I don't ever think Judge Berman actually told the NFL they were losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back