Status
Not open for further replies.

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. There have been quite a few Dolts posts this week already. Let's focus on the next opponent, who is playing inspired football for their new coach Brad Childress.

We are going into their house on Monday night. MNF has not been kind to the Pats over the years. In fact I think the franchise has the worst MNF record of any team.

How are we game planning for the Vikings vaunted attack and tough D??

Let's worry about the Dolts, their fans, their trolls etc. next week.

denverpatsfan said:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. There have been quite a few Dolts posts this week already. Let's focus on the next opponent, who is playing inspired football for their new coach Brad Childress.

We are going into their house on Monday night. MNF has not been kind to the Pats over the years. In fact I think the franchise has the worst MNF record of any team.

Exactly right. The Vikings are playing similar to how we play, winning it in the trenches, nothing glamorous but so far very effective, I think it is going to be a very good game and by no means a gimme for us.

denverpatsfan said:

The fans might be looking past MNF, but I'm resting assured that the players and coaches sure aren't. :)

But yeah, I do hope to see some talk about Bethel's new home before we get wrapped up in Manning-drama.

But you know, if we loose next week, that almost guarantees a win the following week, no? :)

If we can keep our starting QB upright, hold Taylor under 100 yards and keep and eye on Wiggie we should be OK. ;)

A rare strong matchup for the eviscerated MNF. Look at the following week: Oakland vs. QB-less Seattle <shudder>.

Mike Tice did less with more than just about any coach in the NFL over the past few seasons. I'm intrigued with this new, cleaned-up Vikings squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News