Welcome to PatsFans.com

On to Indy...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Halifax_Pats_Fan, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Halifax_Pats_Fan

Halifax_Pats_Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0

Gang, great game...now let's move on...and hope that next Sunday it dosen't come down to an AV field goal, could you imagine?? mehhhh

this one is gonna be hyped for 7 solid days....and I love it!
  2. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0

Yes..and for my 2 cents of opinion..lets respect the opponent and show how classy we are :)
    kidding aside i think its going to be a great game and tougher than SD because by now they know as much about us as we about them
    here is to an early wish of a hard fought and 'classy' game...:)
  3. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

NE-Indy is the biggest rivalry in the NFL and I welcome every new chapter that gets written. It's a bigger treat because they aren't in our division. Not a border-war like the Jets, it's a war of football ideologies and which players are most desirous of victory.

I know that sounds dramatic but I don't think it's a proper playoff season unless we meet (and beat) the Colts
  4. Patfandango

Patfandango Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i'm still elated about last night's game but I'm sure the team is now focused on the Colts. I'm a little wary this year in that they're not fitting their usual pattern. Their defense seems better and their offense seems vulnerable this year. I'm hoping that we don't have a letdown from yesterday's incredible effort.