PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Offseason Chad Johnson Update

I was sort of on the judges side, because i assumed all this outrage was over him patting his female lawyer on the butt.

His lawyer was a man. I no longer understand the issue. Its a camaraderie thing that happens all the time in sports when someone does a good job, or puts in good effort, as she asked Chad if he felt his lawyer was doing a good job.

If he busted out a dance would it have been okay? Just wondering where the line is cause it's obviously at some point. What about a chest bump? That's also male camaraderie.

I agree with the previous poster in that he was getting a good deal given the charge and didn't take it seriously -- he was probably thinking 'I'm getting off!!!!'; now maybe he'll think twice before hitting a girl -- whereas without jail he probably wouldn't.

Although I think 7 days in jail with a probation period probably would've done the job as well.

Chad is a big pile of human excrement ... enough said

I dont know. I reserve that type of description for Vick, Carruth, Simpson etc...guys who are literally dog poo.

Then you have the guys that are a step up, Lewis, Rothisberger, Jones, just a bunch off ******* scumbag athletes who think they can get away with whatever they want.

Then there is the category of just *******s, TO, Hanesworth, Suh, Cromartie
etc...just jerks who never did anything outside of football really bad for the game but are just jerky and dont set good examples.

I think Chad is even one step over them. Just dumb and goofy and sorta obnoxious. I dont condone assaulting your wife but knowing her I am sure he isnt 100% the only one to blame. Chad is however approaching the category above though with these antics. His career is over so I think he will find new ways to get into trouble. But I really dont think Chad is a bad guy and I certainly wouldnt put him in the category of all the guys mentioned above.

Yeah, I too hate people because they didn't catch enough footballs for the team I root for. Your priorities are totally in order.

I dont know. I reserve that type of description for Vick, Carruth, Simpson etc...guys who are literally dog poo.

Then you have the guys that are a step up, Lewis, Rothisberger, Jones, just a bunch off ******* scumbag athletes who think they can get away with whatever they want.

Then there is the category of just *******s, TO, Hanesworth, Suh, Cromartie
etc...just jerks who never did anything outside of football really bad for the game but are just jerky and dont set good examples.

I think Chad is even one step over them. Just dumb and goofy and sorta obnoxious. I dont condone assaulting your wife but knowing her I am sure he isnt 100% the only one to blame. Chad is however approaching the category above though with these antics. His career is over so I think he will find new ways to get into trouble. But I really dont think Chad is a bad guy and I certainly wouldnt put him in the category of all the guys mentioned above.
Rothlisberger raped a woman, he's in Vick territory, I'd say.

Yeah, I too hate people because they didn't catch enough footballs for the team I root for. Your priorities are totally in order.
I think it has more to do with hitting his wife.

It's a typical Chad move. He's always been a sort of entertainer. She should have known he would've done something like that.

It's a typical Chad move. He's always been a sort of entertainer. She should have known he would've done something like that.

He'll have a captive audience now.:eek:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back