PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION OFFICIAL Super Bowl Bucs/Chiefs Game Thread

The Chiefs' o-line/Bucs d-line are the biggest reasons for the score of this game. The Bucs offense is playing great, but the Bucs' d-line is not giving Mahomes any time to do anything on most plays.

Bill is going to be asked the obvious questions. I will be listening for a classy and warm response regarding his former QB.

I’ll lose a lot of respect for him if it’s just a boilerplate answer about his team.

This really is remarkable. The Bucs are a buzz saw.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Wow. This is wild.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Yup, knew it. TO central from now on. One more TD and this has to be pretty much over.

KC is collapsing - no OL and Brady knows how to destroy that defense

And yet...he still may lose.
"They can but also don't have the luxury of time with the makeshift OL. They could be hurting in obvious passing situations. Which is almost every down rn.

This is TB game to lose. Bowles for all his F ups has to have some confidence going into the second half"

Brady needs another TD to put this game on ice! Let’s do it homie!

Mahomes is ****ting himself

So Brady’s in his first Super Bowl without BB and it’s turning into a blowout. The closest thing tin a blowout with the Pats was a 21-10 lead on the Panthers that was blown. Hmmmmm.

Bill should hide from Kraft for a few days. Happy for Brady and Gronk. But this pisses me off. We let our QB leave for nothing.
Kraft couldve just said i want to keep brady at any cost. Keeping brady wouldnt have changed the fortunes. We dont have the team. Its really time to let go. Brady is happy and kraft wanted him to be happy.

I do believe the meltdown has officially commenced :cool:

blow the chiefs out of town now

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick