PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Post Game Thread - Pats beat the Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is annoying is your cluelessness why running the ball in this situation -- apart from ball security concerns and milking the clock - was the right decision for the game as well as for the rest of this season.
Such ********. Wow people like you are annoying. Of course we always run the ball there and that's fine. Don't have to toe the line in this case. What's the worst that happens? Please tell me? He throws a pick 6 and the guys in the locker room ask why they didn't run? BS. No one in that locker room would question it. And the fact that Brees will break it is the point. The way the pats play, he may not get another shot and it had NO IMPACT on the game at all to try it.

The run game was decent today.
Defense has been good.

Passing game has been meh...

A win is a win, but in the first half we struggled finishing drives.
I feel even worse about the offense after playing a 1-12 team.

Can Pats clinch the AFCE tonight if Buffalo loses?

Brady is declining.

His arm looks tired or he is injured. At the game. Guys were open but did not get the ball. Brady throwing high and low all game.
I think its mental.

To win the division, BTW, the Bills must finish with a better record. If they tie, the Pats are guaranteed to win on head-to-head or common opponents.
So if the Steelers win tonight, Pats win division?

What did I miss? How was the GDT thread?

To win the division, BTW, the Bills must finish with a better record. If they tie, the Pats are guaranteed to win on head-to-head or common opponents.

If the Patriots lose to the Bills and Miami and the Bills lose tonight but win against NE and the Jets they will be tied with NE and the Bills win the Division

There appears to be several posters who should probably root for another nfl team.

11-3 has never felt so good!! Officially in the playoffs now. Defense played really well in the 2nd half. Running game looked better today as well. Harry had his best game. Hope we can build on this win and continue to get better.

Next week we're at home against Buffalo.

In the playoffs again for the 11th year in the row, that's amazing!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!!!
With all due respect, it seems like 11-3 has never felt worse. Anyway, that’s the tone of the board. :(

Wow, sad when the game day thread enters the post game thread.

Wish Ian would just close this place down for a week.

Negative Nancies and Antonio Brown every where you look here.

I'd said it before, you can come on this site the day after a win and if you didn't know the final score, you would think they lost...

What did I miss? How was the GDT thread?

I'm sure the season was called after the first incompletion by the offense...

The Patriots beat buffalo by 6 in week 3. Buffalo turned it over FOUR TIMES. Frank Gore ran roughshod over the Patriots. That Pats team still had Josh Gordon. This Buffalo team is playing BETTER than THAT buffalo club from week 4.
I hope Buffalo turns it over like crazy again. But Allen and Buffalo have done a fantastic job taking care of the ball - only 3 turnovers last EIGHT games...
Wow, they sound AWESOME man!!

Josh Gordon has 7 catches with the Seahawks.

If people have complaints about Josh Gordon, the appropriate complaint is that the Patriots chose to keep him for too long and ditched Thomas instead.

So if the Steelers win tonight, Pats win division?

Pretty much. But not officially. The Bills could lose tonight. Then win out, and the Pats drop the last two games. Bills would win the division. But I don't see the Pats losing to Miami at home.

Buffalo could win out, but still lose the division (If the Pats beat Miami). Because if both teams end up at 12-4, it goes to record against common opponents. Pats beat Philly & Cleveland. Buffalo lost to both. Again, the only way Buffalo has a chance is if the Patriots lose out.

Rather it be 2012 and we win 38-24 and allow 450 yards?
I mean yeah I would because then we had an offense.

We have an all world pass defense but this run defense looks pretty damn soft

The rest of this season is all about the offensive line... Can they protect Brady and give him any time on a consistent basis.... The defense will probably morph to an everybody on the line man up corners like the superbowl. I can see bb just blitzing continuously... Last yr Shelton was benched and came around in the playoffs

There appears to be several posters who should probably root for another nfl team.
Lol I know. It reminds me of talk radio. I have to tune into WFAN from NY to get any appreciation whatsoever for the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST