PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Pats beat Arizona

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Uche is a friggen beast!!! He has arrived!!!!!!

Last year, Uche was a beast to start the season and got injured in game three and was never the same. His problem before this year was staying healthy. If he was able to stay healthy his first two years, he might be considered one of the rising stars on defense in the league.

So if the playoffs started tomorrow, Patriots face the Chiefs in KC. Ok then.
If this team can play like last night vs Cincinnati then NE has a chance in KC.

If this team can play like last night vs Cincinnati then NE has a chance in KC.

Yeah, the next couple of weeks will tell this team who they are. If they can beat the Raiders, that will be a good step. I am hoping they can take 1 or 2 out of the last 3. Nothing last night made me think this was a playoff caliber team.

Kraft has to be happy with the outcome and the way this recent draft class is performing.

I suppose he is staying out on the West coast with the team.

I'd say it's very excusable when your top two RBs are hurt and your top two WRs. And Your OL has been sucky, sick, and hurt all year. I imagine things get very limited but what do I know.
I get what you’re saying and agree to a degree, still think that PA was way too low, they could’ve had at least a few more attempts at it imo.

Kraft has to be happy with the outcome and the way this recent draft class is performing.

I suppose he is staying out on the West coast with the team.
Kraft hopped on a private helicopter 5 minutes after the locker room celebration.

I get what you’re saying and agree to a degree, still think that PA was way too low, they could’ve had at least a few more attempts at it imo.
It was a low number no doubt just saying its clearly excusable to anyone who isn't just trying to rake Matty P for the sake of it.

Yeah, the next couple of weeks will tell this team who they are. If they can beat the Raiders, that will be a good step. I am hoping they can take 1 or 2 out of the last 3. Nothing last night made me think this was a playoff caliber team.
I don't think this is a playoff caliber team. Without Belichick we probably aren't even I'm the hunt.

With that said? Just win.

This is a good Pats team.

If the most important piece on the Chess board was better, the Pats could give the Super Bowl favorites trouble. The Parcells Giants team won ugly and was not better than the Jim Kelly Bills. The Bills lost to the Giants in a game that this NE team could pull off too. Run the ball and play defense.

Marcus has to be the first rookie to score a STs TD, offensive TD, and have a pic in the same season. Even not as a rookie who else has done this? Troy maybe, Deion Sanders likely, anyone else?

That was my complaint having seen it up close in Philly. I was pleasantly shocked last year but he is back to his normal dropsies.......
Agholor has been awful with the exception of 1-2 brilliant catches…. He will be gone after this year.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back