PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bengals beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

The Mac lovers will be living in glory for this almost-comeback-win. They've been vindicated in their own minds.
Is he perfect? Hell no.

But he hasn't been given the same chance that, say, Tua and Josh Allen have to play with a true WR1. And Patricia and Judge have done more harm than good.

Bad teams find a way to lose

The fan in time wanted to see them win but the more they lose the better chance for an overhaul that they definitely need

Some better coaching and a few plays going the other way and this team would have 9-10 wins right now, which is amazing considering the terrible play by the offense

Disagree. Meyers was principally responsible but it never would’ve happened if Rhamondre didn’t do the first baffling lateral.
Correlation isn’t causation.

3900/20TDs/7picks on a team with no oline or running game and a joke coaching staff.

2300/7TD/8picks.

Only someone who has not watched him play this year would call his play horrible.
It's lame when they do this

Totally agree . He seems so shot from an arm strength standpoint. And this is in his initial years . As he gets older won't the arm become even more weaker ....

Time to move on from Mac . He just seems to be a poor man's version of Andy Dalton.
Toms arm got stronger.

Whoever is responsible for phasing Bourne out needs to be shot out into space and never be heard of or from again.

So inexcusable.
They'd be back for Superman II, though.

I love Bourne but why smile and laugh at this that made me angry
I'm starting to half-believe in a conspiracy theory that some of the players are throwing the season to get some real coaches in the building. Even as far as their own job security goes as players, they might not feel that there's much to lose (or that leaving for another team isn't the worst outcome).

Of course, Bourne himself did nothing to throw this one. His beef has always been pretty obvious to me: he wants the ball.

Missed most of the 4qutr, why didn't they call forward progress stopped on the Rham fumble? Was there an explanation.

A game of 2 halves. Defense always finds a way to give us a spark and some hope

Pats will escape a lot of critics because of the second half but we had a 100 bad plays.

Some part of me feels like O'Brien is already on the payroll and making suggestions lol
That or Mac or Troy spoke up because suddenly Bourne was in the game.

It really doesn't do us any favors to win any more games.

They need a overhaul top to bottom on offense. Coaches included.
I like going to the playoffs.

I also like winning a game you're not expected to win.

Like the Jets did to us in 2010. That was no more improbable than winning as a 6th or 7th seed.

I don't see a big difference between picking at 17 and picking at 24. There is some difference, I'd just rather win though.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back